cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix your damn software!

E33et
Level 7
Hello Asus,

The latest version doesn't work at all ROG_Armoury_v30034 with my ROG Claymore and Gladius II Wireless connecting issues, downgrade to ROG_Armoury_v30028 couldn't even update mouse firmware with usb cable connected and the main ui is superslow and poor optimized hope you can fix it soon, or hire better programmer cause since i've bought gaming keyboard and the mouse there always something that brakes, such as the RGB HB bridge with Aura sync.

Kind regards
e33et
6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
Hi E33et,

FYI this is a customer discussion forum. If you want to speak to ASUS please contact customer support.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

E33et
Level 7
yeah, but you could admit that the software doesn't work flawless, and i thought the quickest wa to get software updates was in this forum, but who knows. Thinking about getting Corsair keybord & mouse if the software doesn't get any better or stable soon. But i realy hope that asus will be great on their software soon becuase there Hardware rocks.

Kind regards
e33et

E33et wrote:
yeah, but you could admit that the software doesn't work flawless

It sounds like you think I work for ASUS? I'm just a volunteer. I could admit that ASUS owes everyone nachos but it wouldn't mean anything. 🙂

I can say that from my years on this board that there do seem to be a good number of people that have issues with ASUS software but I don't have any way of knowing the total install base to know how prevalent those issues are.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Didn't meant that even if it sound tho, but i realy hope that the dev's fix the firmware update on rog armoury so we can update the firmware on our peripheral's correctly, i'll know there hardware and design is top notch. But as an customer who bought expensive peripheral's is expecting to that it should works with so much of issus that asus have and it's a big company that have exist in 30y so they should know better that hardware and software must go hand in hand.

Kind Regards
e33et

BigJohnny
Level 13
We all feel your pain brother...To some extent. ASUS makes awesome hardware but the guys in the software team need an espresso machine. Its not just this. Shortcomings on software has been seen across the board on pretty much everything.

As stated this is an enthusiast forum. A few ASUS reps in here now and then. If you are having issues best thing to do is log a ticket with on the ASUS website and sit back and be prepared to wait. While you will get a response its not exactly been speedy in my experiences.

bigtop1967
Level 9
I feel the pain too.

Very frustrated that AISuite has not been updated yet to display Ryzen voltages/settings properly, especially for Ryzen 3000 CPUs

I've tried the Armoury Crate beta, but that only shows Aura on my CH7 - not worth the bother.

So neither these programs is fully functional on my motherboard.

I know that ASUS people do watch in on these forums, but rarely respond to anything. You'd think they'd take more notice really... it's a great way to see how customers are getting on and to find out what the main problems are that customers are having.

Duh
About me: I am dyslexic and DO occasionally miss things!

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those that don't.
F people in 10 don't understand hexadecimal