cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN question PLEASE HELP!!!

Kingsmotorsport
Level 7
So I am able to successfully configure my ax11000 to join my vpn server. What I’m dying to do is tunnel only specific traffic through the vpn (domain-based vpn policy). So I want all traffic (no*matter what device) to access the internet normally and only a certain domain to be routed through the vpn (no matter what device).
2 REPLIES 2

RedSector73
Level 12
I cant help you with AX11000 as not used ASUS firmware very very long time. (long live Asuswrt-Merlin)

https://www.howtogeek.com/221001/how-to-set-up-your-own-home-vpn-server/

I have used 3 VPN products and the 1st 2 were slow and unexceptionable. I have Spectrum as my ISP Ultra Internet 300-400 Mbps down 20 Mbps up and I bought a Linksys WRT3200 router because it is supported by ExpressVPN. Flashed the router and it slowed down my bandwidth to 190 - 220 Mbps; Not very happy. Worked with their tech support and removed the VPN firmware flashed back to stock. They have exactly what you are asking about I think. There are settings for every program uses VPN and setting for Only these programs use VPN and these programs DONOT use VPN. Also a fail safe option the kills all traffic if the VPN looses it connection And the work wit DYNU and have all the links and directions to setup a free account. The importance of this is for streaming from Prime Video, Netflix or what ever streaming service sees you VPN and tells you to disable it to use there site.