Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by hexaae View Post
    ISSUE SOLVED

Confirmed.
    For a minimal installation all you have to do is download that AUDIO package Version 6.0.1.8746 and just extract the SonicSuite sub-folder.
    Then run the 3 setups inside in this order: Studio 3, Radar 3, FineTuning Tool 2. No need to uninstall previous versions:

... and finally everything will work fine again as expected, with SS3 running on startup in background and no more nagging UAC requester opening Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3!

Gaming laptop ASUS ROG GL703GS, with Windows 10 1909, still HDA no UAD drivers here (I can use FineTuning Tool 2).

P.S.
    To solve UAC nagging requester on boot caused by SS3svc32.exe, only Sonic Studio 3 installation is strictly required. You can ignore Radar and FineTuning tool if you don't have them installed and don't use them.
    I am having this issue with my Asus G752VM. I did a clean install and the issue came back once I installed the sonic suite v2.4.1.3.

I tried to use the audio driver above but none of them are compatible with my device (neither the driver setup executable nor the audio programs). My current audio driver is Realtek_Win10_64_VER6017945.

Anyone has been succesful in dealing with this UAC issue on the G752 family without losing the sonic studio?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by wallos View Post
    Hello, I did what you said, and again I lowered the audio driver and I could install without problems each one of what I needed, I will explain here the steps.

1) I downloaded the AUDIO Version 6.0.1.8746 2019/12/03 driver from the asus page of that model: ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) To decompress it, since it weighs 686.47 MBytes because it contains inside SonicRadar and SonicSuite installers.

2) After installing the AUDIO driver, it may take a while (seconds) at the end of the installation and tell you that such hardware is not bearable. (Audio is installed correctly, but the warning is by SonicRadar and SonicSuite)

There are cases that run all run since it is bearable, so no problem.

In the case that the first thing that is not supported happens, you have to go to the SonicSuite folder and run the Setup_FineTuningTool2, after that, you must run Setup_SonicRadar3 or Setup_SonicStudio3 (no matter the order)

Ty hexaae!
    Thank you for sharing the detailed steps. It worked for me

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8