Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array hexaae PC Specs
    hexaae PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS Gaming Laptop GL703GS
    MotherboardIntel HM370 Cannon Lake-H
    Processori7-8750H
    Memory (part number)32GB DDR4 @2666MHz (dual-channel)
    Graphics Card #1NVidia GTX 1070 8GB
    Monitor1080p 144Hz 17" G-Sync AUO B173HAN03.2
    Storage #11TB SSD Crucial MX300
    Storage #2NVMe Samsung PM916
    Mouse ROG Strix Carry Wireless-BT mouse
    Mouse Pad MouseRug collection
    Headset/Speakers Realtek HD (ALC295)
    OS Windows 10 PRO x64
    Accessory #1 XBox One Bluetooth gamepad
    Accessory #2 Hori Fighting Stick Mini
    Accessory #3 4K Blu-Ray UHD USB Archgon Star

An interesting thing I've noticed when orange UAC requester pops-up because you launched SS3svc32.exe: if you press NO it will still go on opening the panel of SS3 or SRadar3 as you expected, but WON'T reset/modify SS3svc32Run and SS3svc64Run tasks in Task Scheduler.
    In other words: it looks to me the UAC requester pops-up only because SS3svc32.exe tries to modify at every single launch (see above my msg #28) the tasks in Task Scheduler...
    Last edited by hexaae; 10-11-2019 at 01:30 PM.

New ROGer Array DocForce PC Specs
    DocForce PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP ZBook 17 G3
    MotherboardASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO
    ProcessorRYZEN 1700X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-16GFX
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 TI ROG STRIX OC
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 960 PRO
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 950 PRO
    CPU CoolerARCTIC FREEZER 240
    CasePHANTEKS ECLIPSE P400S TG
    Power SupplySEASONIC PRIME 850W TITANIUM
    Keyboard CORSAIR GAMING STRAFE MK.2 SILENT
    Mouse ASUS ROG GLADIUS II ORIGIN
    Headset SENNHEISER G4ME ONE
    Mouse Pad STEELSERIES QCK
    OS WINDOWS 10
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Yes you are right. If I manually start Sonic Studio the settings get restored. Since I never change anything after my initial setup it works for me but not after each manual launch.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Is this this same issue why Sonic Studio for the Centurion will no longer start with Windows. If I bought brand new Centurion because I thought it was a DETECTION issue with the box and not a software OS issue, I am going to be pissed.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Same thing here. Annoying pop up. I have AMD ROG Crosshair Hero Vii Wifi and the latest version of Windows 10 (1903 build). It all happened with the last patch of the windows. Any news for a fix?

New ROGer Array

The Program is not Digitally Signed!!

The problem is that the program is not digitally signed, we will have to wait for asus to provide a digitally signed version of the software, so MS asks for permission because it is a not trusted program etc.

You can check in the task manager right click on sonic 3 and check properties there is no digital signature tab, check properties of another program that runs at startup with no prompt and it should be digitally signed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	No digital signature.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	82573
    Last edited by ELECTROCASTOR; 10-16-2019 at 04:03 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ELECTROCASTOR View Post
    The problem is that the program is not digitally signed, we will have to wait for asus to provide a digitally signed version of the software, so MS asks for permission because it is a not trusted program etc.

You can check in the task manager right click on sonic 3 and check properties there is no digital signature tab, check properties of another program that runs at startup with no prompt and it should be digitally signed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	No digital signature.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	82573
    I am not so sure that that is correct. SS2UILauncher is the only program related to Sonic Studio that is in my list of Startup programs. In my case the SS2UILauncher.exe in the Startup menu actually does have a Digital Signature (Name of Signer: A-Volute) with a Timestamp of Thursday, April 13, 2017. It just doesn't have a previous version (just like in your screenshot). However, my version of Sonic Studio is II instead of III.
    Last edited by Poirot; 10-16-2019 at 11:16 AM.

New ROGer Array

sonic bug

same issue for me asus strix gl703g!!!

New ROGer Array

had this same problem on my maximus x hero z370 board a couple weeks ago out of no where and realized too it was the recent windows update that I had installed. wish this would get fixed already but until then I've uninstalled that windows update and the problem went away as long as I don't update again (not ideal at all)

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by flowen View Post
    had this same problem on my maximus x hero z370 board a couple weeks ago out of no where and realized too it was the recent windows update that I had installed. wish this would get fixed already but until then I've uninstalled that windows update and the problem went away as long as I don't update again (not ideal at all)
    Have you got the latest audio software Version 6.0.1.8666 for your board from https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...Desk_Download/ ? (Windows 10/64).

This ran OK with Sonic lll and latest MS update on my ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC). Uninstall old Sonic and Realtek before upgrading.
    Last edited by xyzbird; 10-17-2019 at 12:55 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by xyzbird View Post
    Have you got the latest audio software Version 6.0.1.8666 for your board from https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...Desk_Download/ ? (Windows 10/64).

This ran OK with Sonic lll and latest MS update on my ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC). Uninstall old Sonic and Realtek before upgrading.

Haven't tried with the latest windows update but I actually did try to update my realtek and s3 drivers with that newest version when I started having trouble with this and it caused a whole other slew of problems for me so I just reverted back after all. was getting error messages saying I need to install my audio driver first before I could even open sonic 3 even though I had a totally fresh install of the realtek drivers. very strange

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast