cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus X formula...OLED and add rgb not working

Ajinta
Level 7
Hello everyone.

I have a question about Maximus X formula. When I build a computer with it its OLED screen and adrasable led strips weren’t working. OLED never turns on. Light integrated on board and regular rgb strips work fine.

I wonder do I have to need windows installed for OLED to work…couse it never shows up not during the boot and even when I installed live dash it never went up. I set it in bios to work on boot but this changed nothing. I read somewher on this forums that I need to update LED firmware on this board but I cant find and LED software anywhere.

I must add I did updated on latest bios to run 9900k.

I would really like to make this work couse OLED is one of main features of this board over the rest.

On that note I currently am running my system with 9900k on Mximus XI hero wi-fi with EK monoblock installed to watercool both the VRM and cpu….under stress VRM never vent up to 55 degrees….in 10 hours of aida 64.

I wonder which board is actually better…my watercooled hero XI or Formula X which would also be completely watercooled. Even if I stay on hero I would like to fix OLED screnn and adrassable rgbs…and if there is a firmwere for LEDs, couls someone who knows more than I post a link for it.

Thanks everyone.
1 REPLY 1

THE_HALF_GHOST
Level 7
Did you figure this out ? I have the same issue new build and the oled live dash is blank never has displayed anything