cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ARMOURY CRATE) Problems

DarthLoloX
Level 7
Hello!

The icon Gamepad in the left has disapeared and I miss other settings icons too.
As a result, I can't change any settings of my Asus Ryujin anymore, sometime it appears again after a reboot, is says that I have to update some software, after it finished to dowload the first update, the installations didn't started, I reboot again, now the gamepad has disappeared for ever.

What should I do?

120 REPLIES 120

Re
Level 10
well i go to the setting tap and press search for update and this works for me.

DarthLoloX
Level 7
I mean those icons to the left, I miss several icons, I did all the update already.

Re
Level 10
I know what you mean but sometimes the sdk of the Ryujin in the Update tap disapear. Make a Screenshot of your Update tab

Re@per wrote:
I know what you mean but sometimes the sdk of the Ryujin in the Update tap disapear. Make a Screenshot of your Update tab

I installed Asus Aura (1.07.71) because not all my hardware was recognized, and I did the biggest misstake ever made, Aura completely disappeared from Armoury Crate. I Uninstalled Armoury Crate and everything that has Armoury Crate logo:"Armoury Crate", "All MB", "Ryujin", and "Armoury Crate Lite service"

I installed again Armoury Crate in Windows Store, click on "SetupROGLSLService.exe" and reboot, try to boot services in Task manager. Same problem with Armoury Crate. No Aura logo, and it still searching updates, nothing happened, still searching until the end of time.

how am i supposed to use this file: "SetupROGLSLService" by the way?

Many thanks for help.

DarthLoloX
Level 7
I found this in the forum and tried it, i installed, The Aura logo came back but doesn't recognized anything in my computer.

DarthLoloX
Level 7
I found this in the forum and tried it, i installed, The Aura logo came back but doesn't recognized anything in my computer.

Re
Level 10
try uninstall aura again and the aura service

Re@per wrote:
try uninstall aura again and the aura service

It is already done :(*

Re
Level 10
U uninstalled Aura Lightning Service too? If yes push the Update Button in Crate*