ROG Junior Member Array

Maximus IX code, Windows 1909, Qualcomm issues?

Just updated to Windows 10 1909, suddenly OS does not detect either Bluetooth or Wifi. Latest drivers from Asus website, latest BIOS, still Windows won't detect it. Everything was working fine, suddenly dynamic lock stopped working (which didn't worry me as it sometimes does this due to range of about 150mm from antenna to phone for some reason). Then Windows popped up a message about restarting to update to 1909, which at that point I didn't connect with the Bluetooth issue. After the update, no Bluetooth and no Wifi.....

Windows troubleshooter denies the hardware even exists, yet it is still switched on in the BIOS.

Coincidence or not?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array pndiode PC Specs
    pndiode PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Lenovo
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Extreme, BIOS 1301
    ProcessorI7-7700K
    Memory (part number)G-Skill F4-3600C19Q-32GTZRB
    Graphics Card #1ROG GTX 980 MATRIX-GTX980-P-4GD5 Bykski Water N-AS98ROG-X Full Cover
    Graphics Card #2ROG GTX 980 MATRIX-GTX980-P-4GD5 Bykski Water N-AS98ROG-X Full Cover
    Graphics Card #3GPU Tweak II 2.0.9.0 works, no GPU volt monitor since Version 2.8.3.0, shows in LN2 mode only
    MonitorSAMSUNG S22D300HY (2 ea)
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 1TB
    Storage #2WD Blue 4TB (4 ea)
    CPU CoolerEK Kit L360
    CaseROG Strix Helios
    Power SupplyThermalTake Toughpower 1200W
    Keyboard Cerberus
    Mouse Logitech MX Master S2
    Headset ROG Strix Fusion 300
    Mouse Pad Generic
    Headset/Speakers Bose Companion 3 Series II
    OS Win 10 Pro 1909
    Network RouterGeneric
    Accessory #1 ASUS Addressable RGB Controller
    Accessory #2 ROG 10GB Express

Windows troubleshooter denies the hardware even exists, yet it is still switched on i

I had the same problem when reverting to an earlier BIOS with Windows 10 version 1903. I pressed CMOS button and that did not help.

I then pressed the CMOS button again, removed the power plug from the power supply, pressed the power/start button to deplete all power from motherboard. Reconnected power supply plug WIFI and Bluetooth were still not detected.

I then pressed the CMOS button again, removed the power plug from the power supply, pressed the start button to deplete all power from motherboard. Reconnected the power supply plug, reinstalled BIOS and WIFI/Bluetooth were detected.

I think it’s best to install/upgrade Windows 10 with default BIOs settings, but I could be wrong.