New ROGer Array

Help getting the most out of my Asus GT-AX11000

I just upgraded to a Asus GT-AX11000 in the last week, as my older Asus router was not liking my steaming and gaming all at once now that I cut the cord. I have a few questions so far about my router.

With it being a 3 band router and with having (1) 2.4GHZ and (2) 5GHZ is there a way to setup a log in for just the 2nd 5GHZ band? Right now I am have a single log in for both because I have many items on my network and I can't remember what ones support what for WIFI. My Xbox likes to change back and forth from the 2.4hz to the 5hz, and I would like for it to just stay on the 5hz.

Are there good places to find out how to get the most of this router? I have never had one that had so much in options.

Thanks for any help

ROG Enthusiast Array

Personally, I would disable smart connect and just set each network device up to whichever band you want that way they won't decide to change bands on you. Assuming you are talking about the system log, I don't know of a way to only log one band other than to turn the other bands off. You could turn on traffic analyzer depending on what it is you're looking for. A great place to get info is snb forums.