cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Issue with new Claymore RMA

1mluer
Level 11
Hi,

Not sure where I can go now. I talked to tech support they said I needed to send in the Claymore for all of the keybouncing that is going on. I tried to use the online RMA process but the website is broken. It says Undefined RMA number and never sends me an email. I called in and every time they say my Warranty is expired. I just bought this NEW keyboard from AMAZON back in March. They said the Warranty expired in June. This is a 3 Month warranty and doesn't seem right. It is supposed to be a year at least I believe.

My case number is N190994995

ASUS wants to charge me for any repairs plus 25 dollar diagnostic fee. Can I get some help please? The support guy hung up on me when I started asking tough questions on my warranty period only being 2 to 3 months. They also changed their story about warranty and said it just expired a week ago. I have only had it 6 months. This was a new in the box from AMAZON not some 2nd hand purchase. I have the receipt and pictures of my latest build showing the keyboard.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
3 REPLIES 3

Blake1
Level 10
Hello 1mluer,
Please provide SN to me through PM.
I will confirm it with related department.
Thank you very much.

Thanks Blake,

I already got some help and it is at the repair facility as of yesterday. They are diagnosing it and I should get something back soon. I appreciate your response.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer
Level 11
Well not sure what to do now.. I did get responses and help here on the boards. I sent in the keyboard and got it back about a week later. The same exact keys that were bouncing very badly were still bouncing just as bad. Example: I hit the "d" key once and it prints dddddddddd from 1 key push. There were about 10 other keys that did that too and it was unmistakable.

They must of just checked the electronics or something. It was like they didn't even look at it. All they had to do was try to type something and it would of shown it'self to them. It's not intermittent it is 100% an issue.

Not getting any help any longer. This is a very expensive keyboard and I am amazed it's happening. I had to buy another Claymore Core just to get a keyboard I could use since I use this computer daily. So I spent another 190 bucks for the Claymore Core just to keep me afloat. My question is why didn't they see the issue and fix it. Again, it's like they never touched it and just sent it back.

I would love to get some guidance on how I can get this looked at. It is still in warranty.

Thanks.

Mike
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!