cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with GL703GM blue screens

Veggim
Level 7
My GL703GM keeps getting blue screens for some reason and I haven't downloaded that much things. Except for roblox, roblox studio, and aura sync. And I have an acer mouse. This was the first gaming computer I brought and it keeps having this problem. Right now it just crashes and restarts, but no blue screen pops up.
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
It might help to do some testing. Does it happen at idle or under load when you're playing a game? You might try running some benchmarks to induce a crash. Also, you can run HCI Memtest to see if you get memory errors.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
It might help to do some testing. Does it happen at idle or under load when you're playing a game? You might try running some benchmarks to induce a crash. Also, you can run HCI Memtest to see if you get memory errors.

No issue here. I have GL703GM.
Try to re-install the latest version of Windows 10.
Use the latest drivers. Update your BIOS.

GeoBRB wrote:
No issue here. I have GL703GM.
Try to re-install the latest version of Windows 10.
Use the latest drivers. Update your BIOS.

When you are using laptops keyboard does it tend to crash when you press a keyboard key around the area of letter T?
If so your problem is physical in nature. A shielding "tape" is missing inside your laptop and the pushing of your keyboard creates a shortcircuiting on the motherboard which can fixed in 30 minutes by opening the laptop and adding some electrical tape to the correct places. If you are newbie in laptop maintenance this can be a hard task. Please do this only if you know what you are doing. Otherwise you can always do rma and wait propably months to get your laptop working