cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Asus Driver updates for Keyboards and webrowsing!!!!

AgentHunk
Level 8
I have noticed alot of lagging when typing with keyboard on the web using Waterfox 64-bit browser for 64-bit system...
I can't help but noticed the slow downs when typing and issues faced with websites like Reddit,Facebook,Youtube,Google,etc....

I am sick of being quiet...I request a engineer to look into this with his laptop and test it for weeks and see what I mean....

I expect ASUS to provide updaTES AND paTCHES AND fIXES....

I PAID 1600 BUCKS.....
5 REPLIES 5

FULLMETALJACKET
Level 11
So, what makes you think this is a problem with the keyboard drivers or the laptop itself? I'm just trying to understand your thought process. Does it happens when using other programs or games?

FULLMETALJACKET7 wrote:
So, what makes you think this is a problem with the keyboard drivers or the laptop itself? I'm just trying to understand your thought process. Does it happens when using other programs or games?

It happens when installing the update in DM and when typing online.....

AgentHunk wrote:
It happens when installing the update in DM and when typing online.....

Try an USB keyboard and see what happens.

FULLMETALJACKET7 wrote:
Try an USB keyboard and see what happens.

I didnt buy a 1600 laptop to start doing the barely surviving bull**** my saying my pc is dying ****...

im not using the usb....

ASUS FIX the ****ing drivers...I paid 1600 bucks..

AgentHunk wrote:
I didnt buy a 1600 laptop to start doing the barely surviving bull**** my saying my pc is dying ****...

im not using the usb....

ASUS FIX the ****ing drivers...I paid 1600 bucks..

That's called TROUBLESHOOTING, you genius. You come here asking for help expecting some sort of magical fix? Get a clue.

Good luck.