cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare code redemption issue

Hi !
I just bought my Strix RTX 2070 Super yesterday and today, I signed up for Call of Duty redemption code.
After completing the form and hit the submit, I got below message:

Redemption completed! If you haven’t redeemed games, click https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_COD/ to go back to the homepage. Please contact us via email at rog_forum@asus.com if you have any questions — include the phrase “Game Bundle Redemption- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®” in the email subject line. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.) .

However, nothing shows up in my email till now as well as I dont know where I can get the code.
The above link route me back to the registration page.
I submit this concern to https://rog.asus.com/forum/sendmessage.php but always got "invalid URL* once press send.
I tried to check with Geforce Experience but doesnt help.

Appreciate your advice.
Thank you very much !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Have you sent an email to rog_forum@asus.com ?

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49

qSKYDRIFTERp
Level 7
same here. been tryin to submit thru redemption issues link, but always failed.

it says "Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later."

tried different browser, result always the same. hope asus address this matter.

qSKYDRIFTERp wrote:
same here. been tryin to submit thru redemption issues link, but always failed.

it says "Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later."

tried different browser, result always the same. hope asus address this matter.

That's exactly the same thing that is happening to me

Feeling really annoyed at ASUS / ROG lack of response or speed in issuing the code especially when spending a lot of money on an RTX 2070 super

NickZy
Level 7
I also have the same issue it has been 3 days. If it’s not an issue then whats the average time it will take for Asus to send me the code

KKVERMA
Level 7
trying to get that redeem code since forever.. looks like they scammed. ;(

spartan_hoplite
Level 10
Just got mine, after 9 days. thank you Asus

I get this when i register it thru Asus Grid, still havent get any redeem code yet

NoobMaster1628 wrote:
I get this when i register it thru Asus Grid, still havent get any redeem code yet

same here bro, done the same thing and got the same message but no code, got my rtx 2080 on the 25/10 and no code still one week after

I got the same error "Unrecognized URL (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_COD/)" too and I am in New Zealand. Have emailed Asus support, but haven't heard anything back.

Yip im the same i purchased my rtx 2080 from PBtech new zealand on the 30th an still havent got a code yet? I checked the status application an it says THE RULES HAVE CHANGED ( Region : Global ) Inquiry of participated events:ROG-STRIX-RTX2080-O8G-GAMING xx56555xxxx All events
Registered activity - Not deal with yet, Anyone no what this means