cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate and Asus Claymore

Grischkow
Level 8
Hello everyone!

maybe someone can help me set up the Asus Claymore Keyboard under Armoury Crate.

This does not want to appear in the Armoury Crate. I have already tried on a second computer.

Asus Support does not help. Reinstalled Windows, it doesn't help.

😞

18 REPLIES 18

Grischkow
Level 8
to forget...

The keyboard works with Armoury II.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
the armory Crate will not read the Claymore. For the moment only ROG Armory.

Here is the list that for the moment are ready
Keyboard:

ROG STRIX Flare

ROG STRIX Scope

ROG STROX Flare COD

ROG STRIX Flare PNK

Mouse:

ROG Gladius II Origin

ROG Gladius II

ROG STRIX Impact

ROG Gladius II Origin COD

ROG Gladius II Origin PNK

Mouse Pad:

ROG Balteus Qi
Learn, Play Enjoy!

tungd00927
Level 7
im also using a Claymore, and it works with Crate, try install asus aura sync software first before installing Crate

tungd00927 wrote:
im also using a Claymore, and it works with Crate, try install asus aura sync software first before installing Crate

We did that. Try not to use both. If you using the crate, do not use the aura app. these cause some issues.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
We did that. Try not to use both. If you using the crate, do not use the aura app. these cause some issues.

maybe it does not work for me, because with me the keyboard is installed "as a mouse" (see picture above)? I've got a new board, the keyboard appears in crate, but not as claymore and I do not adjust anything there.

MrAgapiGC wrote:
We did that.

You added Claymore?

Grischkow wrote:
You added Claymore?

No.

For the moment the list is limited to Flare (all models including pink) and the Scope (all models)

I did some digging and peripherals like the Claymore are very complex design. To many functions for a keyboard to many funtions that control bios instruccions (when that was working) .. But, I do not know if that will get in.

For the moment th Spatha will not go in the list. But who knows.

Light services that are not encapsulated are having issues. on all brands. Apps like corsar and nzxt are ok. Razer was working the last time i check like 4 week ago
Learn, Play Enjoy!

zocker
Level 9
In Armory Crate, i cannot bind the PrintScreen key for my Gladius II.
In Armory 30.00.30 no problems with it.
ASUS please fix it!
i7-13700K
TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus
32GB Corsair Vengeance CMK32GX5M2B5600C36
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (System)
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB (Gaming)

Grischkow
Level 8
If Claymore is not supported, that's cheating!

Because on the website and packaging is spoken by Aura Sync and in reality, this is no longer supported!