cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is LiveDash? Why can I not update my Ryujin AIO in Armoury Crate?

polyh3dron
Level 9
After a lengthy software installation in my new PC build including a ROG Ryujin 360 AIO cooler, I tried updating the Ryujin software so I could control it inside Armoury Crate, or maybe get access to Livedash. Unfortunately, Armoury Crate keeps telling me to restart my computer after an update, and then tells me I still need to do the update after a restart. It's an endless loop. Also, I can't find this LiveDash software anywhere. ASUS support told me to uninstall Armoury Crate and reinstall, to see if that would fix it. Unfortunately all that did was break Armoury Crate completely, now it will not recognize my Crosshair VIII Formula motherboard either, and doesn't have Aura Sync functionality anymore. I ended up having to wipe my system drive completely and start from scratch to get Armoury Crate working again. Now, after this fresh Armoury Crate install on a fresh install of Windows 10, I am still getting the issue where I can't update my Ryujin 360 AIO cooler, and now I have to reinstall all my other software to boot. ASUS support is no help to me, their escalated level of support is only available when I'm working. Anyone have any ideas for me?
1 REPLY 1

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
polyh3dron wrote:
After a lengthy software installation in my new PC build including a ROG Ryujin 360 AIO cooler, I tried updating the Ryujin software so I could control it inside Armoury Crate, or maybe get access to Livedash. Unfortunately, Armoury Crate keeps telling me to restart my computer after an update, and then tells me I still need to do the update after a restart. It's an endless loop. Also, I can't find this LiveDash software anywhere. ASUS support told me to uninstall Armoury Crate and reinstall, to see if that would fix it. Unfortunately all that did was break Armoury Crate completely, now it will not recognize my Crosshair VIII Formula motherboard either, and doesn't have Aura Sync functionality anymore. I ended up having to wipe my system drive completely and start from scratch to get Armoury Crate working again. Now, after this fresh Armoury Crate install on a fresh install of Windows 10, I am still getting the issue where I can't update my Ryujin 360 AIO cooler, and now I have to reinstall all my other software to boot. ASUS support is no help to me, their escalated level of support is only available when I'm working. Anyone have any ideas for me?

We all ready have send the report, for that particular situation and a update is on the works.

But is on the works.

I will send the note on the ROG Discord as soon these is ready and tested.

And there is another points needed to address and also reported as well. Like GPU lights goes to slow and non workable when using netflix or stream apps. even that the game mode is off and also but limited on apps when browsers. You will see it that gpu lights are slow clumsy. When that happens, part of the aura seccion miss work.

Also 3 new modules are in on specific and limited peripherals list

Just be patience is a complex app and need to be tune since also is beta... very. i am sending all the data telemetry and possible workarounds and fixes to Dev in HQ. I do not wotk with asus, but i am giving the hand since i want to see these perfect.
Learn, Play Enjoy!