cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ryujin 360 update html loop never updates big problem now for the cooler

aragonnshow
Level 7
The program used to work fine but 3-4 days ago it asked me to update ROG RYUJIN HTML AND IT NEVER INSTALLS AND ASKS FOR PC RESTART...i formated my pc windows 10 times to make it work and still cant no matter what i do. I CANT MAKE WORK MY RYUJIN 360 using z390 godlike msi.. so its just sit in case useless having high temps when i cant use it..and also thinking of changing cooler coz of your issues and buggy program tells me to update when i update restart system and update never finishes...and dont tell me i am the only one with that issue theres plenty of people on reddit.
fix armoury crate AND RELEASE NEW VERSION TO PREVENT UPDATE LOOP!! its been a weak and asus team acts like nothing happens and still selling ryujin
38 REPLIES 38

Grischkow
Level 8
I have the same problem. Sometimes this happens with Gladius II, too. Actuelize, comes message with a restart, after the restart from the beginning ... Update and restart and again ...

Grischkow wrote:
I have the same problem. Sometimes this happens with Gladius II, too. Actuelize, comes message with a restart, after the restart from the beginning ... Update and restart and again ...

so why it has not been fixed yet..whats the point of selling ryujin coolers when it doesn't even work? what a scam

ThrashZone
Level 10
Hi,
Asus doesn't really monitor this forum for support tickets

Open a rma support ticket for defective product
Hit them up on twitter or facebook with feedback

Hit them on better business bureau might be the only way to get through to asus 🙂
https://www.bbb.org/

Buy a corsair to replace it and deal with them instead at least rma is second to none 5 year warranty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThrashZone wrote:
Hi,

Hit them on better business bureau might be the only way to get through to asus 🙂

Buy a corsair to replace it and deal with them instead at least rma is second to none 5 year warranty.

u dont get it..do u? defective product? did u even read my issue? its armoury crate issue and you guys always find something else that doesn't have to do about the issue... rma from asus? right 1 month plus i rather buy another aio..and btw everyone has that problem https://youtu.be/W1nlolLGl24

ThrashZone wrote:
Hi,

if there is no complaint via legal means nothing comes to an end I contacted the English support the German and the Italian did not solve anything on the phone I am not a support technician but a simple grocer who may not understand the difference between an apple and an orange
and here they are also technicians of asus rog that's why this forum exists

player678
Level 7
aragonnshow wrote:
The program used to work fine but 3-4 days ago it asked me to update ROG RYUJIN HTML AND IT NEVER INSTALLS AND ASKS FOR PC RESTART...i formated my pc windows 10 times to make it work and still cant no matter what i do. I CANT MAKE WORK MY RYUJIN 360 using z390 godlike msi.. so its just sit in case useless having high temps when i cant use it..and also thinking of changing cooler coz of your issues and buggy program tells me to update when i update restart system and update never finishes...and dont tell me i am the only one with that issue theres plenty of people on reddit.
fix armoury crate AND RELEASE NEW VERSION TO PREVENT UPDATE LOOP!! its been a weak and asus team acts like nothing happens and still selling ryujin

I have the same issue

I guess I was luckier that I had it installed and configured before, so it is "working" but I cannot change the configuration.

Also occasionally it starts showing the logo instead of monitoring parameters and the only way to fix is to open armory crate, install the update (it goes in the loop as described), restart and then it starts working with the previous config before the 23/09 update

Not sure if the issue is Ryujin only or Armory crate, but for me only Ryujin driver goes in the loop and the motherboard driver updated ok.

boanjangnararmi
Level 7
I am also having the same issue. Really f'ing annoying I can't control my AIO.

Neomx
Level 7
Yo también tengo el mismo problema.
Después de instalar Windows, sólo me funcionó instalar LiveDash para controlar las animaciones y luces. Los ventiladores controlados desde BIOS

Johnnie
Level 10
Hello Mates!

Same problem here with Ryujin 360.
And i cannot switch off OLED on Rampage VI Extreme OMEGA, when my PC is off. With Livedash it was possible. But because there is no more ROG Armoury, so i dont want to install AURA+Livedash+Armoury Crate. Because then, Armory Crate doesnt recognize any device.

Best regards,
John