ROG Member Array

Question GT-AX11000 Drops internet multiple times a day.

Hi all, I recently bought the GT-AX11000 and installed it yesterday. I was upgrading from RT-AC5300, which I turned into a mesh node. Out of the box I changed very little from setup. I turned on Native IPv6... Obviously changed some access passwords, and named some of the devices in the clients list for easier identification. When it's working it runs great.... but every since I've installed it 3 days ago I have had an issue where the internet light goes red, while the modem is still fully connected and operational. If I plug directly into the modem, it's still online... It takes a full router power cycle to correct this.

I've attempted looking at the logs to see what's causing it but honestly I can't tell, and for some reason the logs are broken up and out of order with information all the way back from may (I assume that's when it was assembled maybe? I bought it brand new and fully sealed from Amazon). I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this or if I may have a faulty router? I can try to provide specifics but I would need to know what to look at. Thanks again in advance!

ROG Member Array

Nevermind, day 4 of this. I've put it back to factory settings, tried literally everything I can think of. this thing fully drops every client on the network and constantly reconnects. It's getting returned. it's a shame because up to this point I loved my AC5300 and expected the AX-11000 to be like that but improved. Going with the Archer C5400x instead. Thanks all who read this. I think Asus really **** the bed with this one.