cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z370-E Gaming LED problem

nhatnguyen179
Level 7
Hello guys, my Z370-E Gaming motherboard has been working fine, everything lit up until several days ago after a power loss, I/O shield LED stop working, both LED header stop working as well, I checked the power output at LED header with multi-meter and there is no power there, the addressible and RAM working just fine. I talked to ASUS support they told me tried to install windows, I did a clean install and nothing work. I also search around on the internet for the solution, tried uninstall AURA, checked the IO shield connector (which look fine and tight) ... I am basically ran out of idea. Anybody have any tips to share? I really appreciate it
5 REPLIES 5

Enderwiggin03
Level 7
Turned on in BIOS, any messages in Aura?

Enderwiggin03 wrote:
Turned on in BIOS, any messages in Aura?

Thank you for your answer, I have no message in Aura, and what you mean turn on BIOS?

Guitarmageddon1
Level 9
I think he meant ensure you have LEDs enabled in the bios settings itself? Have you flashed to a more recent bios by chance? I have been chasing some LED issues recently and Im fairly certain that AURA writes something to the motherboard itself. Something that I consider could be at least "wiped" by a new bios flash. Not sure if that would help here but maybe worth a shot.

Guitarmageddon888 wrote:
I think he meant ensure you have LEDs enabled in the bios settings itself? Have you flashed to a more recent bios by chance? I have been chasing some LED issues recently and Im fairly certain that AURA writes something to the motherboard itself. Something that I consider could be at least "wiped" by a new bios flash. Not sure if that would help here but maybe worth a shot.

Hi bud, I did a flash after the LED went off, and still nothing happen, I turn on everything in BIOS. This board and the LED control is pretty annoying. Any advise?

PLaYCUDA
Level 7