cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the point of buying ryujin 360 when its not working?

aragonnshow
Level 7
this is not acceptable at all paying 5k euros for pc and having high cpu temp cause i can't configure the aio fan .i can't change oled screen pic..i paid alot for that aio and it doesnt do its job..dont tell me i am the only one with that problem
dont tell me to unistall and reinstall i done this 100 times same with windows. when we are gonna get a working armoury crate? when i9 10900k and rtx 3080ti release and ryujin 460? then? NO THANKS fix it now!!! this is getting old...its been a while all the users have the problen u dont do nothing
maybe a new armoury crate version that fixes the update loop bug?

ps sorry for my english i am very mad .
4 REPLIES 4

Grischkow
Level 8
I can already understand your frustration, but it makes little sense to open 100 threads where you express your dissatisfaction. By now you have written in every thread how "bad" Asus is, etc.

Give them some time, they will finish everything. Has just gone bad with the switch to Armory Crate, but hey ...

Grischkow wrote:
I can already understand your frustration, but it makes little sense to open 100 threads where you express your dissatisfaction. By now you have written in every thread how "bad" Asus is, etc.

Give them some time, they will finish everything. Has just gone bad with the switch to Armory Crate, but hey ...

u sound like you love republic of failures and u will continue support them

Grischkow wrote:

"Some time"?
It's 2021 and Armoury Crate still not working. Recently purchased Ryujin 240 and everything messed up with AI Suite and Armoury Crate and BIOS. Uninstalled AI Suite, now I have no control over radiator fans. On Armoury Crate, Ryujin and motherboard pages are blank. I can only change settings for M3 mouse.
It has been years, and ASUS has not fixed anything yet.

google speedfan that will help you out for now its usually the top result in google that you want