cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

armourycrate ryujin update problem

Totilas
Level 8
hello, I have the following problem can not access my ryujin on the Armory Crate. keeps saying that the device needs to be updated. I'm doing the update, which requires a reboot of the system. If the Armory Crate System keeps telling me that the device needs updating, I will run the update and request a system reboot. I restart the system. An endless loop...
4 REPLIES 4

Grischkow
Level 8
welcome in our world

somebody told me it works on 1803 test it

polyh3dron
Level 9
Same issue here. The tech support people, in their infinite wisdom, told me to uninstall and reinstall Armoury Crate to see if that would fix it. Doing that caused everything else in Armoury Crate to break, it would no longer recognize my motherboard or Aura Sync, and I had to wipe my system drive clean and start over as a result. Now that I've done that, still have the issue.

polyh3dron wrote:
Same issue here. The tech support people, in their infinite wisdom, told me to uninstall and reinstall Armoury Crate to see if that would fix it. Doing that caused everything else in Armoury Crate to break, it would no longer recognize my motherboard or Aura Sync, and I had to wipe my system drive clean and start over as a result. Now that I've done that, still have the issue.

its ur fault ..you have to check forums first and make sure its software issue and dont trust anything else...u know that unistall reinstall thing is bs we all did that 100 times with windows...u need a clean install of windows but u still get that infinite bug loop u cant update.