cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a Great Addition*ROG Mod'n

chrsplmr
Level 18
ROG Forum Mods Roundup – Feb 2012 <<< This is Great.

How do we now tie the front page to the home page of ROG and
the forum ?

May I humbly suggest something like this below... soup da'jour left/TopStory right ...

maybe top left..focus of the day(week) top right Top home page story .. linking of course .. home.

I have to admit .. although less and less .. with more and more great stories on there .. i forget to go to the home page .. unless i see it commented on in the forum ... just a thought ..
I can just imagine that you need one more 'AnyOne' to say 'hey you know what you should do' .... and
we would understand POSTAL....naaa... this is ROG ... OC 24/7.

btw .. i had to look for Folders .. media.. ect.....
http://asusrog.com/foldingathome_media.html

4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Interesting. I think the two are fairly separate at this point but that might be an idea for the future once the other bugs are worked out.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

X-ROG
Level 15
This is a really great idea!! Gonna save it. Although unfortunately something that'll go on the list for sometime this year 😞

chrsplmr
Level 18
.. on the list is how everything gets done ... one thing at a time ... do it well ... move on.
Good to see you out in front of this ... tidal waves can get away from mere mortals .. hehe.c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Programing is the same way which can also be put to life itself!, One thing, Step, Line of Code at a time, repeat till you reach the end then follow this process for the next task!....The Circle of Life!....Now the African Musik from Lion King Starts softly in the Back ground....:eek: