cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuf x570 laggy bios navigation

Nomadicals
Level 7
I get very laggy performance inside the bios. Mouse movement feels very sluggish and unresponsive, sometimes having to click something a few times for it to register. Nothing wrong with mouse either, works perfect in Windows. It's a wired Logitech G203 so it's not a wireless interference issue.

I came from an Asus z87 Pro board with basically the same layout and it was very snappy and fast.

Does anyone know what could be going on? I've updated to latest 1201 bios too.
7 REPLIES 7

ITAngel
Level 7
I am having the same issue with the Tuf x570 laggy bios navigation before and after bios update.
"Everything changes and nothing stands still" - Heraclitus
"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Pumping Iron

Hey,

Same here, laggy bios navigation - checked on 1201 and 1202.

Any feedback?

Regards.

SE7EN57
Level 7
Thought it was just me I'm having the same issue. Are there any beta bios for this board?

On bios 1403 same laggy bios, i read on other forum that someone notice that unplug all usb device help him. We will see if asus will fix that.

same here.

so seems thats feature not issue

The same problem with prime x570 pro an all bios versions. bios run at 2-3 fps, mouse movement is very sluggish :mad:

Hi all, on days i change my old keyboard to new one, i i think laggy bios is not laggy as was on old one. I read on other forum that, switch off keyboard or change mouse can fix issue. Regards.