New ROGer Array

Angry Cod modern warfare promo redemption

I registered my new 2070 SUPER RTX video card shortly after I purchased it (purchased 27/09/19) and it's been about 2 weeks since I registered for the promo...

and nothing back, when I go to the promo page and check my application status this is all I see...

Registered activity - Not deal with yet

So let me get this straight - it's okay for me to shell out nearly 1,000 AUD for a video card but it's not okay for ASUS to deal with issuing the promo code in a reasonably timely manner...

Disapointed to say the least!

I tried the 'problems with getting your redemption code' solution on the asus promotion page which basically takes me to messaging the administrator of the ROG forum / website and when I go to complete all the information in the message box in the new tab in my browser and click on captcha (im not a robot), the site response with a server error issue regarding the captcha ...

Does anyone have a work around for this????

ROG Guru: White Belt Array spartan_hoplite PC Specs
    spartan_hoplite PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG G21CX Huracan
    MotherboardZ390 ROG G21CX
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900k
    Memory (part number)32gb DDR4
    Graphics Card #1ASUS RTX 2080 Turbo
    MonitorROG PG27vQ
    Storage #1Samsung NvMe 960 500gb + 4 Tb Samsung SSD
    Storage #2Seagate 8 tb Hard Disk Drive
    CaseROG G21CX
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Pugio
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Just got mine, after 9 days. thank you Asus
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos rules.jpg  

Last edited by spartan_hoplite; 10-16-2019 at 04:15 AM.

New ROGer Array

As an update - I ended up receiving an email from ASUS marketing saying the invoice I supplied was not 'clear' and to email a clear version, unfortunately they did not supply an email address for the clear version to be sent to and trying to send a reply to the email message I received ended up in bounced emails from the asus mail server.

The result of that was me calling ASUS tech support here in Australia and then they gave me an email address to send the clearer picture of the invoice to. I then supplied ALL the information to oppromotion at asus.com and that email fortunately did not bounce

Now I am still waiting for the verification and the code.

Pretty damned frustrating when the original picture of the invoice was a direct screen capture from my suppliers web site on my account showing the actual purchase date, amount I paid etc. Don't understand how that picture could have been UNCLEAR!

New ROGer Array

Can you provide the email that you had to send it too? I'm in the same boat where they never gave me the email to send the invoice to

New ROGer Array

I emailed oppromotions who then told me to email rog_forum@asus.com

rog_forums@asus.com are the ones who responded after about a week or so after I emailed them with my redemption code

In the post I sent them I included a clear photo attachment of my invoice, a clear photo attachment of the PPID and a clear photo of the serial number... along with a verbatim subject line as per the actual instructions on the subject line ... the subject line was

Game Bundle Redemption - Call Of Duty Modern Warfare