cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X570E Gaming, Back IO Panel RGB Lights not working [SOLVED]

bharathgdk
Level 8
Hi,

I recently purchased X570E Gaming MoBo, During the first boot, all the RGB lights on motherboard were working. But when i checked after 2 days, Back IO panel's RGB lights were not working. Lights near PCIE slots are working fine. BIOS version was 804 when i booted up the first time. When I noticed the issue with lights BIOS version is 1201 (latest)

During the Boot up process or Shutdown, only PCIE lights are working.

(In the image below, Red box indicates RGB lights are not working and green where they are working.)

I have tried the following:

- Clear CMOS
- Rollback to older BIOS 0804 and 1005.
- Reflashed 1201 BIOS
- Installed Asus Aura Sync software.
- Removed and reinstalled Armoury Crate application.

Please help!

Thank you!,

update -- After Windows OS reinstall, Lights are working again as intended!
11 REPLIES 11

Baz1205
Level 7
I replied here before I saw this post.

Baz1205 wrote:
I replied here before I saw this post.

Hi, Thank you for taking time to reply and also provide the links,

I have already tried using the Asus Aura software, but that did not seem to help.

Hope I am not doing anything incorrect, Please suggest.

Okay, this is what I have done.

Enter BIOS > Advanced > Onboard Devices Configuration > LED lighting

When system is in working state - Aura Only
When system is in sleep, hybernate or soft off states - Aura Off

Save and reboot then launch AURA software to tweak if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Hello, i have same isuss ? you doesnt fix it?

Have this similar issue. So it the solution simply install "AURA Lighting Control"? I already have Armoury Crate (which comes with AURA sync) installed, and it seems to be able to control some RGB lights on the motherboard. Do I still need AURA Lighting Control? I am just so confused that there are so many ASUS softwares. And they all kind of doing similar jobs but not all.

I have installed ASUS Aura Lighting service but the Back IO led still not working...
(I am using 0804 version of BIOS)

maiby anybody writtent to the tech support and told about this issus?

Just talked to one of their agent online about this and the wifi issue, and the agent asked me to submit a *feedback* form. Hope that work...

bharathgdk
Level 8
bharathgdk wrote:
Hi,

I recently purchased X570E Gaming MoBo, During the first boot, all the RGB lights on motherboard were working. But when i checked after 2 days, Back IO panel's RGB lights were not working. Lights near PCIE slots are working fine. BIOS version was 804 when i booted up the first time. When I noticed the issue with lights BIOS version is 1201 (latest)

During the Boot up process or Shutdown, only PCIE lights are working.

(In the image below, Red box indicates RGB lights are not working and green where they are working.)

I have tried the following:

- Clear CMOS
- Rollback to older BIOS 0804 and 1005.
- Reflashed 1201 BIOS
- Installed Asus Aura Sync software.
- Removed and reinstalled Armoury Crate application.

Please help!

Thank you!

Finally solved this issue, after I had to reinstall windows OS, for some other reason. After the re-install, all the lights are functional again.
Hopefully, this helps out to someone , if they are experiencing similar issue.

Thanks!