Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by igotgame1075 View Post
    Same here, latest update of Armory Crate borked the RAM and it's not visible from aura sync now. I've tried doing a complete uninstall and following the instructions listed here, along with all the other suggestions and haven't been successful yet.

My RAM, AIO, Motherboard, GPU and Monitor were all discoverable and working, prior the update.
    Same here. Decided to install the latest Armoury Crate on Zenith II Extreme Alpha. Armoury Crate didn't detect G.SKill Neo at all and all g.skill rgb were turn off. Before it was able to detect and but can't control DIMM D1 and D2. Had to clean installation and install Aura Sync 1.07.79 and got it work. Also aside failing to detect G.Skill, also I don't see livedash within the Armoury Crate. I made backup prior installing the latest Armoury Crate so I don't have to do clean instalation everytime asus software screw up my system.

New ROGer Array

working solution

Install "G.SKILL Trident Z Lighting Control"
    run --> msconfig --> startup --> open --> Trident Z deactivation
    So, ram will appear in Armoury Crate. All effects will work and there is no need to kill Hid every time you switch on pc...
    No cpu usage, but ram is recognised by Aura
    Thats the only way to: keep program, get your ram detected and dont stress cpu

ROG Junior Member Array

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CRBUX4 View Post
    Install "G.SKILL Trident Z Lighting Control"
    run --> msconfig --> startup --> open --> Trident Z deactivation
    So, ram will appear in Armoury Crate. All effects will work and there is no need to kill Hid every time you switch on pc...
    No cpu usage, but ram is recognised by Aura
    Thats the only way to: keep program, get your ram detected and dont stress cpu
    You are BRILLIANT! It worked! I installed G.SKILL Trident Z Lighting Control (download from oficial web sites), rebooted computer and Armoury Crate finally see and control the RAM RGB. And to others, to deactivate G.SKILL Trident Z Lighting Control at startup just open Task Manager and deactivate it under Startup Tab

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3