Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 148
  1. #61
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    After a restart, the settings have remained so far

    new settings remain resistant

    never change a running system

  2. #62
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them
    MrAgapiGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    1,735

    kudos to all.!!!!!!!!!!! i still have other issues that i have to check and still unknown that why that is not sticking the update. i take some screen shots. I will contact all direct. But please discord is faster. I have issues on trying to get the inbox
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

  3. #63
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    Try this

    start armoury crate


    go to C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ArmouryDevice

    Start asusframework as admin. worked for me but dont know if it works after a restart
    I tried but not even so it works! I'm desperate ... I'm thinking of selling it!

  4. #64
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    270

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy80 View Post
    I tried but not even so it works! I'm desperate ... I'm thinking of selling it!
    can u check if ur rogliveservice and armourycrateservice is running in services. if not start them and then start the asusframework as admin.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr1.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	82647
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr2.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	82648

    otherelse check if

    is the sdk for ryujin installed?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	230.2 KB 
ID:	82649
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr3.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	82650
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr4.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	82651
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr5.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	82652

    have you the directory with 6318?
    start web and socket as admin and after this asus framework (ur armoury crate should running!)

    other else make a clean install of ur service

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uninsta1.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	82653

    go to appsetting armoury crate click on shutdown , reset and uninstall

    download the rogliveservice for the ryujin
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uninsta2.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	82654

    start this as admin it should act like the first time

  5. #65
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    270

    Quote Originally Posted by voller75 View Post
    After a restart, the settings have remained so far

    new settings remain resistant

    never change a running system
    nice to hear my only bug atm is:

    rog strix 2080 Ti sdk update bug loop and the ryujin settings arent persist i have always start armoury crate for starting my settings...

  6. #66
    ROG Enthusiast Array DarthLoloX PC Specs
    DarthLoloX PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900 X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB Series 3200 Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Matrix 2080 Ti
    Sound CardSupreme FX
    MonitorAsus ROG XG248Q
    Storage #1SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 GB
    Storage #2SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo PLus 1 GB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG Ryujin 360
    CaseAsus Helios
    Power SupplyAsus Thor 1200 W
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Core
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless
    Headset Asus ROG Strix Fusion Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Razer Tatarus V2
    Accessory #2 Razer Wolverine Ultimate
    Accessory #3 Razer Raiju Ultimate
    DarthLoloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAgapiGC View Post
    1. open c
    2. open program files (x86)
    3. open lighting service
    4. delete file name LastProfile.XML
    5. empty recycle bin
    6.Open Services (windows logo type services
    7. Find LightingService and restart that service, and restart the computer. IF the service is stop start the service and right away restart and restart the computer.
    Thank you for your effort, the is the exact fix you proposed by the past for Aura before Armoury crate, that didn't work at all when I was on a B450.

    I do not have any LastProfile.XML in my folder.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-10-20.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	82655

    Anyway, in my case "All MB" and "ROG Ruyjin" not installed anymore in apps!
    Last edited by DarthLoloX; 10-20-2019 at 10:48 AM.

  7. #67
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    270

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthLoloX View Post
    Thank you for your effort, the is the exact fix you proposed by the past for Aura before Armoury crate, that didn't work at all when I was on a B450.

    I do not have any LastProfile.XML in my folder.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-10-20.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	82655

    Anyway, in my case "All MB" and "ROG Ruyjin" not installed anymore in apps!
    Well you can try this in the post above for reinstalling crate and the service*
    U uninstalled them manually? *

  8. #68
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    can u check if ur rogliveservice and armourycrateservice is running in services. if not start them and then start the asusframework as admin.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr1.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	82647
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogr2.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	82648

    otherelse check if

    cut.
    I did all the checks you showed me and they were all ok. But nothing has changed ...

    I then uninstalled everything (ArmouryCrate, ArmouryCrate Live service, Rog Live Service etc etc ...) and installed it as an administrator. Restarted and this is the result:


    it almost seems that the new XML is not compatible with my MSI system
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Annotazione 2019-10-20 131503.jpg  


  9. #69
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    270

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy80 View Post
    I did all the checks you showed me and they were all ok. But nothing has changed ...

    I then uninstalled everything (ArmouryCrate, ArmouryCrate Live service, Rog Live Service etc etc ...) and installed it as an administrator. Restarted and this is the result:


    it almost seems that the new XML is not compatible with my MSI system
    is the Framework installed? In Apps? And show me your update page in Crate* and you sure the 6318 folder exists? Because there is the view for cooler

  10. #70
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    is the Framework installed? In Apps? And show me your update page in Crate* and you sure the 6318 folder exists? Because there is the view for cooler
    I think there is everything ...
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Annotazione 2019-10-20 154212.jpg  

    Annotazione 2019-10-20 1542122.jpg  

    Annotazione 2019-10-20 15421223.jpg  

    Annotazione 2019-10-20 1542123.jpg  


Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •