Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 135
  1. #101
    New ROGer Array manu70 PC Specs
    manu70 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG-MAXIMUS-XI-HERO-WI-FI
    ProcessorIntel Core i9-9900K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition
    Sound CardSound BlasterX AE-5
    MonitorSamsung CHG90 49" 32:9
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1 TB M.2
    Storage #2Seagate HDD Interno da 6 TB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG RYUJIN 360
    CaseAsus TUF-GT501
    Power SupplyAsus ROG-THOR-850P
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Core
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless
    Headset Asus ROG Delta Core
    Mouse Pad Asus Strix
    OS Windows 10 64
    Network RouterAsus ROG Rapture GT-AC2900
    Accessory #1 Asus ROG Aura Terminal

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    Try this start armoury crate go to C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ArmouryDevice Start asusframework as admin.
    Hi, I've tried but it doesn't work

  2. #102
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    18
    Posts
    201

    Its kinda hard to help ppl without knowing the Status of Armoury Crate. Best would be a remote access or asus would make a proper installation software with uninstall options. Even if u uninstall Crate there are many services left

  3. #103
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them
    MrAgapiGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    1,686

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    Its kinda hard to help ppl without knowing the Status of Armoury Crate. Best would be a remote access or asus would make a proper installation software with uninstall options. Even if u uninstall Crate there are many services left
    For now i am ok. but yes You info and some of the discord app server that i have exchange data, has being send.

    I will push in a few hours some new pictures since these morning a new update land. Version 2.5.6.0. Add some new tabs modules. and since today I recive the gladius ii Origins, I can continue

    I will post there that . give 3h since I just get home.

    You data has being receive and is on study since you case is a little odd even for me.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

  4. #104
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Crate is in the right direction!!
    Unfortuntly I uninstalled Asus Aura completly. Installed latest Crate - all works fine except the rgb controls - Crate doesnt find any devices :s

    Installed Aura again - tried both 1.0.7.57 and the .71? ones but still no devices detected :/

    So, Crate is having the same issues as Asus Aura then?

    Specs:
    Win 10 pro
    Asus Maximus X Hero Z370
    8086K
    Gskill trident-z rgb
    Strix OC 1080Ti

  5. #105
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    18
    Posts
    201

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzy View Post
    Crate is in the right direction!!
    Unfortuntly I uninstalled Asus Aura completly. Installed latest Crate - all works fine except the rgb controls - Crate doesnt find any devices :s

    Installed Aura again - tried both 1.0.7.57 and the .71? ones but still no devices detected :/

    So, Crate is having the same issues as Asus Aura then?

    Specs:
    Win 10 pro
    Asus Maximus X Hero Z370
    8086K
    Gskill trident-z rgb
    Strix OC 1080Ti
    The Main problem is there is no proper uninstaller for hole asus Software. If u uninstall Aura sync you have uninstall Aura service too or both get mixed. Crate will install a other Aura service. My suggestion uninstall Aura sync and Aura service in apps and wait till Crate will prompt the update for Aura service *

  6. #106
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    The Main problem is there is no proper uninstaller for hole asus Software. If u uninstall Aura sync you have uninstall Aura service too or both get mixed. Crate will install a other Aura service. My suggestion uninstall Aura sync and Aura service in apps and wait till Crate will prompt the update for Aura service *

    Tried that as well. Uninstalled, restarted PC, used Aura cleaner from Asus, restarted, installed Crate, no updates for Aura Service.

    Only version of Aura that works is the old 1.x.x.17 and Crate installed afterwards. But then Crate wants to update my Gladius 2 mice and strix keyboard in infinity :/ Update runs fine and get pr8mpted to reboot - after reboot it wants to install same updates again.

  7. #107
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    All updates installed
    Z390A 1302
    Armoury Crate 2.5.6.0
    All Aura setings runs...ok...all Lights turns lika a rainwow

    Pump-cooler turns 100% high speed....big noises

    Resume....all systems runs on Crate
    because without FAN-Control
    Errors:
    XML format error
    Please restart your system (Status:404GetCapability)

    Can´t update Mainboard
    Prime Z390A HTML version 1.01.04 Date 2019/09/23
    contains version 20190705 Date 2019/09/04

  8. #108
    ROG Member Array Khyzer PC Specs
    Khyzer PC Specs
    MotherboardMAXIMUS IX HERO
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-7700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill DDR4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX 1080 TI O11
    MonitorPG348Q
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 850 EVO
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 850 EVO
    CPU CoolerKraken X62
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2, 80+ GOLD 850W
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    OS Windows 10 x64 bit

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Any luck with Strix LC 360 AIO? I am running:
    Maximus IX Hero (Z270)
    Strix 1080Ti OC
    Strix Flare Keyboard
    ROG Spatha Wireless Mouse

    I am aware that the mouse is straight unsupported. But I was let down that my brand new LC 360 AIO does not function at all. In Asus Aura, Asus Armoury, or Asus Armory Crate the AIO is completely undetected and does not light up.

    I also double checked the internal USB 2.0 header that it is plugged into and the 2.0 header functions properly when hooked up to other devices

    My BIOS on the Z270 board is a little out of date, I can update that if you guys think it might help. Hopefully someone else has had better luck with this AIO and can steer me in the right direction

  9. #109
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them
    MrAgapiGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    1,686

    Quote Originally Posted by Khyzer View Post
    Any luck with Strix LC 360 AIO? I am running:
    Maximus IX Hero (Z270)
    Strix 1080Ti OC
    Strix Flare Keyboard
    ROG Spatha Wireless Mouse

    I am aware that the mouse is straight unsupported. But I was let down that my brand new LC 360 AIO does not function at all. In Asus Aura, Asus Armoury, or Asus Armory Crate the AIO is completely undetected and does not light up.

    I also double checked the internal USB 2.0 header that it is plugged into and the 2.0 header functions properly when hooked up to other devices

    My BIOS on the Z270 board is a little out of date, I can update that if you guys think it might help. Hopefully someone else has had better luck with this AIO and can steer me in the right direction
    First, load defults on safe. Then go to bios and load the last bios. then check. i am checking some errors myself.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

  10. #110
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    version armorycrate

    But how do you get the 2.5.6.0 version that I can't get beyond the 2.4.9.0 version, I tried again to uninstall and reinstall several times but I don't move from this version
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Immagine4.jpg  

    Immagine5.jpg  

    Immagine6.jpg  

    Last edited by sguma; 10-28-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •