cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ g752vs ] whea_uncorrectable_error

Aresica
Level 7
Hello.
I think i v tried almost everything with this error (memtest, windows update , bios update, drivers update, ram switch, hdd replace etc)

The problem:
windows starts and after 2-3 mins i get the error, after it reboots and this becomes a loop. i v tried with Linux also . reboot comes after almost 5 mins.Laptop has 2 years and 4 moths (4 months after warranty ) .the laptop was in RMA 4 months after purchase (battery problem)
If anyone believes to have some solutions or advises pls feel free to post them.
The weird part for me is that when i use a stress test (Intel extreme tuning utility) the laptop doesn t restart.also i can t seem to find the integrated video card (Intel HD 630)

Ty in advance!
15 REPLIES 15

jdfrench3
Level 12
First, identify what model G752VS you have.

Run dxdiag.exe and post your results. It will display your model and BIOS, then click on the Display Tab. It will show you your display results.

Examples:
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

There is no Intel integrated video card. Run Device Manger and confirm. Post your results.

Example:
Homebuilt Windows Server

Here are the results :

As you can see, I have the same laptop as you. ASUS G752VSK.

Are you running the NVIDIA Geforce Experience software?

Have you updated your video driver using the NVIDIA Geforce Experience program?
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
As you can see, I have the same laptop as you. ASUS G752VSK.

Are you running the NVIDIA Geforce Experience software?

Have you updated your video driver using the NVIDIA Geforce Experience program?

I did a fresh install of windows so i don t have NVIDIA Geforce Experience software.but it was on my laptop before the reinstall of OS.
Video driver updated only in device manager but it s overdated.
Should i take the asus NVIDIA driver or NVIDIA Geforce Experience software? 82557

I’m not at my computer but my iPhone works.

I use the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software.

How did you install Windows? Performing a system recovery is the preferred method. You didn’t delete your eSupport Folder and ASUS Installation Wizard? The AIW can restore your original ASUS programs and drivers after Windows installation. The AIW also installs hidden files necessary for proper system operation. See my STICKY about the eSupport Folder at the top of this Forum.
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
I’m not at my computer but my iPhone works.

I use the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software.

How did you install Windows? Performing a system recovery is the preferred method. You didn’t delete your eSupport Folder and ASUS Installation Wizard? The AIS can restore your original ASUS programs and drivers after Windows installation. The AIS also installs hidden files necessary for proper system operation. See my STICKY about the eSupport Folder at the top of this Forum.

I v made an bootable USB with windows media creation tool and wiped all partitions on the drive ...
My OS was originaly 8.1 i think when i buyed the laptop.

You need to install Windows again, then use the ASUS Installation Wizard (AsInsWiz.exe) to install all the original ASUS programs and drivers, then reboot your system and let Windows update itself. Check then if the error has returned.

The ASUS Installation Wizard is located in your eSupport Folder that you deleted. Below is a link to a German website that has a copy of your eSupport Folder (Driver DVD). The site is German but the downloads are in English. Download the Driver DVD (G752VSK) and burn to a DVD. Run the ASUS Installation Wizard on the DVD and install your original programs and drivers.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/60-windows-10?start=10

Good Luck
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
You need to install Windows again, then use the ASUS Installation Wizard (AsInsWiz.exe) to install all the original ASUS programs and drivers, then reboot your system and let Windows update itself. Check then if the error has returned.

The ASUS Installation Wizard is located in your eSupport Folder that you deleted. Below is a link to a German website that has a copy of your eSupport Folder (Driver DVD). The site is German but the downloads are in English. Download the Driver DVD (G752VSK) and burn to a DVD. Run the ASUS Installation Wizard on the DVD and install your original programs and drivers.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/60-windows-10?start=10

Good Luck

Well usually i get the bsod eaven when i m trying to install thé windows. Maybe i m trying to hard to find an software problem when it is verry possible that it s an hardware problem. If it s gpu/CPU /motherboard problem i think thé laptop becomes useless. For sure asus RMA will give me a high score for an motherboard. Can t belive 2.5 years laptop is allready useless 廊