Maybe anyone knows more about

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	82568

New ROGer Array

Just got news from Asus service.
    Motherboard + keyboard to change but no other détails.
    All this for only 1320 euro. 😂

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array Gps3dx PC Specs
    Gps3dx PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Current: G751JT | Retired: G55VW, G51JX
    MotherboardInc M.2 slot
    Storage #1Samsungs EVO 850 128GB
    Storage #21TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 (HTS721010A9E630)
    CPU CoolerMother Nature & Thermodynamics laws
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    Headset/Speakers Logitech T6060
    OS Cleaned installed Windows 10 HOME x64
    Accessory #1 Leap Motion

by the OP description alone - you stated that the issue exist in BOTH windows AND linux...
    The common denominator here is the HW of your PC - i.e forget looking for the cause at OS/software level.
    you wrote you replaced HDD... have you tried to work a full day with an OS that only sits on the RAM like a 'live' linux disk ( like ubuntu... HERE ).
    Have you checked the S.M.A.R.T values of your drives ? are they all "healthy" ?
    you wrote you got it more then 2 years.... I guess it is out of warranty...have you opened its HW at least once in the last year, cleaned it from dust ( especially in the fan area ) and repast the CPI and GPU ? ( high temp can cause pseudo-kernel BSOD ).

Have you made any over/down-clocking to either CPU or GPU ? if so - return to OEM settings/bios ( if you modded it ).

Have you tried to do an "elimination" of problems by booting the laptop & work with it for a while - while EACH TIME, ONE detachable component is OUT ( i.e physically not connect ) ? e.g detach one HDD then boot... detach one of two RAM sticks then boot... detach the other RAM ( and the previous connected ) and boot...
    of course you should continue to detach devices - as much as possible - in order to try to work with as little "variables" as possible... ( like only 1 ram stick and NO drives at all, boot a live-disk linux for an OS )

lastly, if MOBO replacement is the only solution left - check ebay & even aliexpress - you can buy ROG mobo there.

P.S - you can use the FREE "nirsoft" BSOD viewer to see windows dump summery

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gps3dx View Post
    by the OP description alone - you stated that the issue exist in BOTH windows AND linux...
    The common denominator here is the HW of your PC - i.e forget looking for the cause at OS/software level.
    you wrote you replaced HDD... have you tried to work a full day with an OS that only sits on the RAM like a 'live' linux disk ( like ubuntu... HERE ).
    Have you checked the S.M.A.R.T values of your drives ? are they all "healthy" ?
    you wrote you got it more then 2 years.... I guess it is out of warranty...have you opened its HW at least once in the last year, cleaned it from dust ( especially in the fan area ) and repast the CPI and GPU ? ( high temp can cause pseudo-kernel BSOD ).

Have you made any over/down-clocking to either CPU or GPU ? if so - return to OEM settings/bios ( if you modded it ).

Have you tried to do an "elimination" of problems by booting the laptop & work with it for a while - while EACH TIME, ONE detachable component is OUT ( i.e physically not connect ) ? e.g detach one HDD then boot... detach one of two RAM sticks then boot... detach the other RAM ( and the previous connected ) and boot...
    of course you should continue to detach devices - as much as possible - in order to try to work with as little "variables" as possible... ( like only 1 ram stick and NO drives at all, boot a live-disk linux for an OS )

lastly, if MOBO replacement is the only solution left - check ebay & even aliexpress - you can buy ROG mobo there.

P.S - you can use the FREE "nirsoft" BSOD viewer to see windows dump summery
    Hi and ty for your reply.
    So, i didn t test the live Linux on ram but i will. I didn t cleaned or repasted the CPU but this is the First thing i will do after pc comes back. Not sure if i tested S. M. À. R. T.. I v attached a photo of minidump some weeks ago in this post but no reply for it. As for ebay/aliexpres i didn t found i7-7820HK with 1070.The most strange thing i don t understand is why it keeps working on stress (Intel extreme tunning) but as soon as i stop the stress it get Bsod. I evean keept the pc almost 2hrs on stress no BSOD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2