cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG STRIX LC 360 RGB not turning lights off...

LordSabathan
Level 9
Hello guys
I bought the new Asus ROG STRIX LC 360 RGB cooler.
First i must say im a bit dissapointed of lack of explaining on software to control it.
There is a zero explain on the manual and also the program from asus website ( armory crate ) is only for aura software.
I had to spend hours to search and trying to install Asus AI suite ,because newest version didnt have fan expert included( thats also not explained in the manual).
My main problem now is the cooler lights not turning off ,when im shut down my pc.
I tried bios option ( turn off aura when my pc is soft off , sleep etc) - Lights still work.I tried also ErP S4+S5 on .. still the same results..All other Aura stuffs are going off ... but not the AIO.
The only way is to shutdown power supply
The coolers is updated to latest firmware from Armory crate.
So please Asus ..help me sleep better 🙂
7 REPLIES 7

LordSabathan
Level 9
2 months later ... still not fixed..

Hello, it seems we have the same problem. Did you find a solution by now? Friendly greetings.

same for mw with ryujin 360 and maximus xi formula using thor power supply.
erp s4+s5 on, stealth mode
all lights and oleds off but ryujins rgbs still on.
on shutdown they going off for a second but going back on after.

I found the problem (at least on my side)

Im using Armoury Crate to sync Auro with my Maximus XI Formula and Ryujin 360. I use the stealth Bios Setting for Standby, i used ErP S5+S4 and the "disable USB in S5 Standby".
In this constellation the USB Power to Ryujin gets interrupted while going into Standby and Ryujin loses the current setting. this will result in lightning RGB in standby because Ryujin is not in sync anymore and dosent know about the stealth in standby setting.

So its important to not interrupt USB Power to Ryujin. To accomplish this im using no Erp, "enable USB in S5 Standby" and still the stealth mode for Standby.
Now all Lights are off in standby.

The downside of this: All USB Hubs do always deliver USB Power in standby.

Dear SAMDestroy,
I have Maximus XI Formula and Strix LC 360 RGB WHITE, and I have the same problem. All leds of MB and oled turns off, but led on STRIX LC always on when system off.. I can not understand how you managed to solve the problem. Can you please explain and list down step by step which you applied on your system. I will be grateful, thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to monitor the coolant temp in the loop? I cant seem to find the information anywhere, also I have the same issue with the RGB.

SAMDestroy wrote:
I found the problem (at least on my side)

Im using Armoury Crate to sync Auro with my Maximus XI Formula and Ryujin 360. I use the stealth Bios Setting for Standby, i used ErP S5+S4 and the "disable USB in S5 Standby".
In this constellation the USB Power to Ryujin gets interrupted while going into Standby and Ryujin loses the current setting. this will result in lightning RGB in standby because Ryujin is not in sync anymore and dosent know about the stealth in standby setting.

So its important to not interrupt USB Power to Ryujin. To accomplish this im using no Erp, "enable USB in S5 Standby" and still the stealth mode for Standby.
Now all Lights are off in standby.

The downside of this: All USB Hubs do always deliver USB Power in standby.

Can you please explain the steps for this?