cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a release date of PG27UQX?

sunseraphic
Level 8
Already have a PG27UQ, considering have a second screen. I hope to wait for PG27UQX. Is there any news about the successor type?
8 REPLIES 8

brottle
Level 7
I'd kinda like to know that myself.**

DisplayNinja gives the panel availability as Q4 2019, so I guess any time from now to the end of the year.

I've seen a few discounts on the PG27UQ, so it's possible they're clearing stock ready for it. *

Psycrow
Level 11
OMG so the pg27uq is allready old and outdated...

What is the huge difference on the pg27uq and PG27UQX ?

Enlight me

Following...

No release date yet?
CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800
Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, HDDs: 1x Samsung 830, 2x 840 Evo, PSU: Corsair AX860i, Case: 900D
Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

I can't believe there is no release date for this thing yet. Obviously, there must be some kind of issue. I have been waiting for this announcement for a long time now. They need to hurry up. Totally missed the holiday so who knows whats up.

Psycrow wrote:
OMG so the pg27uq is allready old and outdated...

What is the huge difference on the pg27uq and PG27UQX ?

Enlight me

I hope the reason behind the delay is more than Mini LEDs.. and they are trying to release a significantly improved version.

regardless there are like 3 monitors now were rumored to be out Q4 2019 (the 2 DSC monitors and this one), their release date still unknown

skyhopper01
Level 9
I would like to know as well, considering there is zero info out about it, I would say its a ways off. Got a PG27UQ in the mean time for 1099 usd at microcenter!

skyhopper01 wrote:
I would like to know as well, considering there is zero info out about it, I would say its a ways off. Got a PG27UQ in the mean time for 1099 usd at microcenter!

Well for about a week google was showing the release date as 2/24/2020. Which apparently wasn't accurate. I have been keeping an eye on the UQ at microcenter too, but I haven't seen it that low in the last month. How did you pull that off?