cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus B350 Prime Plus BSOD

Lesibana
Level 7
After buying the Ryzen 3600, I upgraded my board from 4801 bios to 5216 then 5220. The latest bios brought PBO and other OC features. But ever since September I been giving BSOD after BSOD. First It was triggered by Virtualisation and Android Emulators. Then now is triggered by the CPU Auto Ration setting in Bios if it is left at Auto. WIndows would bring all sorts of BSOD like KMode Exceptions, System Thread, IRQL not Less or Equal, Kernel Auto Boost Lock acquisition with raised IRQL and other random BSOD. My temporary fix now is to Input 39.5 CPU ration on Bios and the system will work, but the CPU will be locked at 3949 Mhz and can only change CPU stepping if I reset CPU with Ryzen Master software, Then it will auto change cpu ratios. Am not overclocking the system and everything including PBO is left at auto. My system info is as follows below and I use 2133 RAM.

FYI, I have done all things including SFC Now, Checkdisk, reflashing the ROMs and now am just hoping the November ROMS work to solve this problem.

Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1903, build: 18362
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B350-PLUS
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor AMD8664, level: 23
12 logical processors, active mask: 4095
RAM: 21408337920 bytes (19,9GB)
2 REPLIES 2

RedSector73
Level 12
Check you have your RAM in Channel A (refer motherboard manual) - 2 & 4. If you have installed windows 10 with these incorrect, I would blow away OS and start with fresh install.

RedSector73 wrote:
Check you have your RAM in Channel A (refer motherboard manual) - 2 & 4. If you have installed windows 10 with these incorrect, I would blow away OS and start with fresh install.

All my ram slots are filled in all banks. My OS was installed with my 1600x last year. Just upgraded the CPU only and all seem fine with bios 4801. Just got issues with 5216 and 5220 bios