cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Aura 1.07.71 problem with game effects mode

AliAPCMR
Level 9
I had a issue to where i had to re install this software from scratch i.e remove all instances of aura using aura cleaner and using ccleaner and the re installing aura and this solves everthing and aura works as it should. But soon as i shutdown the pc and turn it back on aura has a issue with game effects it stops working. I dont understand why i have to keep uninstalling and re installing to get this working and soon as i shut the pc down and turn it back on the feature stops working. At first i was like this is awesome playing black ops 4 going in the water the leds change blue then getting killed changing red and it looked awesome. Then i turned my pc off and turned it back on game effects mode stops working the leds dont change when i die and after dieing a few times the colour freezes on orange on the ram and the mobo led freezes on red, quiting the game just sticks the leds on orange. Why is this happing? It works after re installing everything but shuting down the pc causes aura game effects to break.
0 REPLIES 0