cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anyone get my rog ryujin 240 working right

karlkimpton87
Level 7
i have ROG mb hero 7 rtx 2070 super ROG card nighthawk ram 32 gig and rog aio ryujin 240 armory crate version 2.4.9.0 installed can not use the screen or fan setting on the ryujin 240 i did firmware update but keeps coming up with this error massage update (html) version 1.01.04 please can anyone help please put links of any software as i have never done this b4 also i am running widows 10 pro all asus say is update with this firmware clean install of armory create thanku
4 REPLIES 4

Re
Level 10
karlkimpton87 wrote:
i have ROG mb hero 7 rtx 2070 super ROG card nighthawk ram 32 gig and rog aio ryujin 240 armory crate version 2.4.9.0 installed can not use the screen or fan setting on the ryujin 240 i did firmware update but keeps coming up with this error massage update (html) version 1.01.04 please can anyone help please put links of any software as i have never done this b4 also i am running widows 10 pro all asus say is update with this firmware clean install of armory create thanku

there is a thread about this.

*https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?114185-ArmoryCrate-UPDATE-aio-is-back-in-control-10-14-201...

Show me a screenshot of your Armoury Crate pages*

no problem how do i do that use to use snipping tools for that go on LOL i just want to play my games with no worry's i just reinstalled it all again still same problem and asus dont care they had my dollar now they dont care why did i buy the ryujin 240

karlkimpton87 wrote:
no problem how do i do that use to use snipping tools for that go on LOL i just want to play my games with no worry's i just reinstalled it all again still same problem and asus dont care they had my dollar now they dont care why did i buy the ryujin 240

ok what did. you reinstall? And how? Post screenshots*

Gushy
Level 7
If you have Ai Suite 3 installed, better uninstall it. Then uninstall every part of Armory crate plus ROG Live Service, Patriot Viper and every program controling Aura.
Clean registry, (i use IOBIT Uninstaller pro), after that reboot and clean install Armory crate and it will be okay,
Dont forget to remove Armory crate folder from Program Files and C:\Users\yourUser\AppData\Local.
That worked for me.
Armory crate does not work well with Ai Suite 3.
Pitty i like this one.