Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

I encounter same problems too. I have updated all drivers and even reset laptop, It does not work. So I bought a cat5 cable.
    You are not alone, it is a common problem for G531GT users.

New ROGer Array

...aaand the problem is back for me. Before it seemed to take 2-4 days of this problem reoccuring (only while playing online games), then it just stops happening for a few months until it starts happening again. This is the 3rd time it started happening, currently 3rd day of AC9560 wireless card "dying" and failing to restart itself. It works again after I manually turn the card itself off and on again through device manager.

Has anyone found the reason for this happening? Any valid solutions? Is this something that will keep happening due to some unknown to me updates or something? I don't get it.

Edit: the laptop model I'm using is the G731GW, but the issue seems to be the same.

Edit2: nvm, after windows/armory claimed I had my drivers up to date, I've updated the wireless/bluetooth drivers directly from Intel site using their assistance software and for now it seems that solved the issue, considering the adapter keeps working after ~30 minutes of being ingame.

...Edit3: nope, a day later it happened again. I'm confused.
    Last edited by SobxRog; 10-04-2020 at 06:36 PM.

New ROGer Array

I was same problem on my g712lw, furst i connect lan cabel then install clean windows form usb flash drive and when windows download update eventing was fine with wifi

New ROGer Array

Uninstall your OneDrive and Skype, it could solve your problem.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3