cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate and ROG Rampage VI Extreme no ADD Header

marcmicalizzi
Level 7
As the title indicates, fully updated Armoury Crate works for aura sync no problem, except it doesn't see or control the ADD header on the motherboard. Worked fine before in AURA Sync 1.07.57 which was installed before I put Armoury Crate in. Sees motherboard, RAM, RGB Header 1 and 2, keyboard, monitors, mouse, mousepad, but not the ADD header.
7 REPLIES 7

Re
Level 10
marcmicalizzi wrote:
As the title indicates, fully updated Armoury Crate works for aura sync no problem, except it doesn't see or control the ADD header on the motherboard. Worked fine before in AURA Sync 1.07.57 which was installed before I put Armoury Crate in. Sees motherboard, RAM, RGB Header 1 and 2, keyboard, monitors, mouse, mousepad, but not the ADD header.

can you perform a cmos clear?

Re@per wrote:

I'll give that a try tonight and do a BIOS update at the same time. It takes a little while to input all the overclock and raid settings in the bios so I'll need to find a bit of time I don't need my computer for

Re@per wrote:

Lovely. After a BIOS update and cmos clear NO devices show up in armoury crate now. Reinstalling Armoury Crate did not fix it either.

marcmicalizzi wrote:
Lovely. After a BIOS update and cmos clear NO devices show up in armoury crate now. Reinstalling Armoury Crate did not fix it either.

Armoury Crate Service and rog live Service Running? It can take some hours till Crate will get initiated don’t know why. After 2!hours Crate showed all stuff for me

Re@per wrote:
Armoury Crate Service and rog live Service Running? It can take some hours till Crate will get initiated don’t know why. After 2!hours Crate showed all stuff for me

Don't see an Armoury Crate service, but AsusROGLSLService Download ROGLSLoader, ASUS Com Service, ASUS System Control Service, AsusFanControlService, and ROG Live Service are all running. Still no devices in Armoury Crate a full day later though.

marcmicalizzi wrote:
Don't see an Armoury Crate service, but AsusROGLSLService Download ROGLSLoader, ASUS Com Service, ASUS System Control Service, AsusFanControlService, and ROG Live Service are all running. Still no devices in Armoury Crate a full day later though.

well you need the Armoury Crate Service, can you start the web Armoury Crate installer as admin again*

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
new ROGLSLService_2.0.3.0_NEW_30.10.2019 is aut

Version - 2019/10/302.38 MBytes

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/SetupROGLSLService.zip

E15698_Armoury_Crate_FAQ_QSG_WEB

https://docdro.id/akoFBgO

Armoury Crate Installer
Note: Please uninstall your existing AURA software before installing Armoury Crate.

*The most recent versions of the Aura software can still be downloaded from the aura sync website: https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.html

OLD

NEW