cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP : i'am using z390-e, videos and sound are out of sync

muixmorbid
Level 7
Hi all, i having this issue since i build my pc. i try follow the Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) installation but no sound after i finish the installation. now i'm using windows update driver but videos and sound are out of sync every time i shut down the pc. I need to reinstall the audio driver using windows update every time i turn on the pc. PLEASE HELP.
Sorry for my bad English
8 REPLIES 8

rexbinary
Level 8
I battled this for months until I found the fix. You need to disable Fast Startup in Windows.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x | Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero (BIOS 4602) | Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FE | PSU: Corsair HX Series HX850
Drives: Samsung 980 PRO 2TB x2, WD_BLACK 10TB HD | Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 Dark Tinted Glass

rexbinary wrote:
I battled this for months until I found the fix. You need to disable Fast Startup in Windows.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

i already turn off the fast boot in windows and bios. But this problem still happen

rexbinary wrote:

do you install driver from asus website?

muixmorbid wrote:
do you install driver from asus website?

Yes

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x | Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero (BIOS 4602) | Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FE | PSU: Corsair HX Series HX850
Drives: Samsung 980 PRO 2TB x2, WD_BLACK 10TB HD | Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 Dark Tinted Glass

Enderwiggin03
Level 7
It's a known Windows 1903 error, you'll net you find the affected update and uninstall it.

Enderwiggin03 wrote:
It's a known Windows 1903 error, you'll net you find the affected update and uninstall it.
Microsoft fixed that issue long ago. So if you are experiencing an issue with your Realtek drivers then it is not Microsoft's fault. I have 3 z390 PCs in my house and all are working great with version 1903 installed.

Jesseinsf
Level 10
muixmorbid wrote:
Hi all, i having this issue since i build my pc. i try follow the Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) installation but no sound after i finish the installation. now i'm using windows update driver but videos and sound are out of sync every time i shut down the pc. I need to reinstall the audio driver using windows update every time i turn on the pc. PLEASE HELP.
Sorry for my bad English

Try another driver version. But make sure you clean your system of old drivers and files left behind from uninstalling the current drivers.

CappinCrunk
Level 7
muixmorbid wrote:
Sorry for my bad English

Did you ever solve this? Been having this issue for a while now and thought it was solved but it keeps persisting.

ASUS support mentioning a repair might be in order, which would suck..