Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzy View Post
    Done like Mapantz have.. Wiped exactly everything including manually deleting win registry entrys!
    Installed Armoury and then Crate using the updated installer.. Only thing that works is the Macro thing.
    Cant update either - it prompts me to update several stuff but nothing gets updated/installed.
    Thanks for these notes I have it all ready.

Please, check in event viewer if a error called FIleOperator.exe is present. For the moment and for what i have digg is a windows issue. I am taking notes and that one like yours was reported 3 days after last windows update. i did manage to fix it, partially and send my findings to the DEV. but is mostly like yours. i did have one diference.... i did not use use cleanners. for the moment is windows issue. do not ask me how or why i just take notes.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MrAgapiGC View Post
    Thanks for these notes I have it all ready.

Please, check in event viewer if a error called FIleOperator.exe is present. For the moment and for what i have digg is a windows issue. I am taking notes and that one like yours was reported 3 days after last windows update. i did manage to fix it, partially and send my findings to the DEV. but is mostly like yours. i did have one diference.... i did not use use cleanners. for the moment is windows issue. do not ask me how or why i just take notes.
    Thnx for the reply! I saw a comment u wrote in another post regarding FileOperator.exe - havent seen any errors in the event viewer.

If I manually run the .exe I get this cmd prompt appear and dissapear in like 1sec.
    Thats also the only time I get errors in the event viewer regarding FileOperator.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos file.jpg  

ev1.jpg  

ev2.jpg  

ROG Member Array

Lol this thread made it easy for me. Selling all Asus products and going over to Gigabyte, goodbye Asus.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4