cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU RTX2070s Free Game "COD: Modern Warfare"

NoobMaster1628
Level 7
I was told that my newly bought Graphics Card can redeem Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I register my product Serial Number thru Asus Grid. After done the registration, its says "Virtual Code has been sent". What does it mean? I havent receive the redeem code in email or any message system in Asus Grid or Geforce Experience. Just i like i shown in the attachment.
11 REPLIES 11

chtrtp
Level 7
As well as mine, still waiting for the answer.

Hope it sorted out soon. Cheers.

I have the same message too. What does it mean?

ApolloEleven wrote:
I have the same message too. What does it mean?

I think the s/n, ppid and receipt are being verified, once the process is completed then the code should be delivered to our email. * *I just don’t like the way I cannot track into the process or be able to see anything about my application. * *If the code won’t be sent right away, it should not have shown like that.

I saw a post on this forum said he has waited 9 days ‘til the code arrive, I have no idea why should this process takes more than 3 days to complete.

Cheers lol.*

chtrtp wrote:
I think the s/n, ppid and receipt are being verified, once the process is completed then the code should be delivered to our email. * *I just don’t like the way I cannot track into the process or be able to see anything about my application. * *If the code won’t be sent right away, it should not have shown like that.

I saw a post on this forum said he has waited 9 days ‘til the code arrive, I have no idea why should this process takes more than 3 days to complete.

Cheers lol.*

Thanks. I think I have read that forum thread, but did that person who received the code after 9 days got the same message "Virtual code" after he/she clicked "Submit"? Because when I click Submit and got that virtual code message above, nothing else happens, usually registration pages should close itself or goes to a "submission success" page, so it is odd that nothing happens afterward.

chtrtp wrote:

Cheers lol.*

I finally got it working by retrying many times. The message should display like this: (see attachment)

Just keep trying until you get that confirmation message.

ApolloEleven wrote:
I finally got it working by retrying many times. The message should display like this: (see attachment)

Just keep trying until you get that confirmation message.

Appreciate your advice! I got mine now. * *Enjoy mate.

*Real Cheers!

chtrtp wrote:

*Real Cheers![/QUO when doing this did yours take forever to load?

chtrtp wrote:

*Real Cheers!

I got that message but haven't got the key neither on the mail nor in tha inbox

For the people who's successfully redeemed the game, are you in any of the following countries?

Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I bought my RTX card in New Zealand, but Registration process says my card isn't elegible and the manual process doesn't work as I keep on getting "Unrecognized URL (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_COD/)"

Thanks