cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 2.5.6 not switching profiles

mbushnaq00
Level 10
I have configured a gaming scenario profile with turbo fan settings and selected all my games so that when I load a game the turbo fan profile turns on automatically. Unfortunately, after the latest update all steam games no longer switch to my gaming profile anymore. I have tried re-installing armoury crate and reconfigure everything from scratch however the issue still remains.

I am just wondering if anybody has faced the same issue and had resolved it?

The problem is that I cannot downgrade since it's from the windows app store 😞
6 REPLIES 6

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
mbushnaq00 wrote:
I have configured a gaming scenario profile with turbo fan settings and selected all my games so that when I load a game the turbo fan profile turns on automatically. Unfortunately, after the latest update all steam games no longer switch to my gaming profile anymore. I have tried re-installing armoury crate and reconfigure everything from scratch however the issue still remains.

these is a laptop?

Show me!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
these is a laptop?

Show me!

Yes, running armoury crate on my Scar II

WarMachine9000
Level 7
mbushnaq00 wrote:

yes bro same problem here and even now after I change the download directory of the steam games and steam app is not showing up in scenario profile

please help
Asus Strix Scar III

WarMachine9000 wrote:
yes bro same problem here and even now after I change the download directory of the steam games and steam app is not showing up in scenario profile

please help
Asus Strix Scar III

I noticed recently its not only steam games, but other applications as well. Also some work without any issues, its seems like something is preventing the profile to switch on certain applications/games.

I also noticed Armoury Crate has 15% CPU utilization now even though it's just running on idle (temps are hovering between 60 and 65 while app is open, and goes down to the normal 40 - 45 when I close it)

this version is really a big mess

mbushnaq00 wrote:
I noticed recently its not only steam games, but other applications as well. Also some work without any issues, its seems like something is preventing the profile to switch on certain applications/games.

I also noticed Armoury Crate has 15% CPU utilization now even though it's just running on idle (temps are hovering between 60 and 65 while app is open, and goes down to the normal 40 - 45 when I close it)

this version is really a big mess

the issue still remain in 2021: when I launch a game, the scenario profil switch back to default atfer 2-3 second.
even worst, if I select a specific gamevisual effect, it does not implement it in game( switch back to default atfer 2-3 second)

Same issue, I always update to the newest version of armoury crate. I have to Alt + Tab once to automatically apply the desired profile.