cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate dont find sync devises and dont find dll

Big_Deal
Level 7
When i did install my new setup, all was fine, Armoury Crate did work fine, i could use all. My problem was that i got fps spikes and tearing on my g-sync system what i had never before. So i decide to find out where the problem is. I did uninstall all programs and install program for program again to see which program does make this spikes and tearing in some games. After unsinstall all programs and services i used a reg cleaner. The spikes and tearing was gone, so i want first install the latest version from aura lightning control (1.07.66), but this program didn´t even start and with version 1.07.71 was the same problem.
Than i installed Armoury Crate without problems, but:
When i click on device (small picture with keyboard and mouse) it shows me my Motherboard "Rog Strix X570-E Gaming" and when i click on my Motherboard i get a fault "E7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7.dll not found in system"

in Aura Sync it does not show any device.

My Specs are:
Windows 10 1903
Rog Strix X570-E Gaming
AMD Ryzen 3900X
Asus GTX 1080 Advanced
G.Skill 32 GB DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo
Asus PG279Q

It looks like that some information was deleted from registry and maybe HD, but when i install the program again, it should also install all information that the program needs to work.

Thx for your help!
22 REPLIES 22

Re
Level 10
Big_Deal wrote:
When i did install my new setup, all was fine, Armoury Crate did work fine, i could use all. My problem was that i got fps spikes and tearing on my g-sync system what i had never before. So i decide to find out where the problem is. I did uninstall all programs and install program for program again to see which program does make this spikes and tearing in some games. After unsinstall all programs and services i used a reg cleaner. The spikes and tearing was gone, so i want first install the latest version from aura lightning control (1.07.66), but this program didn´t even start and with version 1.07.71 was the same problem.
Than i installed Armoury Crate without problems, but:
When i click on device (small picture with keyboard and mouse) it shows me my Motherboard "Rog Strix X570-E Gaming" and when i click on my Motherboard i get a fault "E7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7.dll not found in system"

in Aura Sync it does not show any device.

My Specs are:
Windows 10 1903
Rog Strix X570-E Gaming
AMD Ryzen 3900X
Asus GTX 1080 Advanced
G.Skill 32 GB DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo
Asus PG279Q

It looks like that some information was deleted from registry and maybe HD, but when i install the program again, it should also install all information that the program needs to work.

Thx for your help!

is your rogliveservices and armourycrateservice running? show me your settings tab with installed updates

Yes rogliveservices and armourycrateservice are running.

This is settings tab and all what did update after search for update and update all

same problem as thread creator

E7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7.dll not found in system

but my aura sync is working fine, only the menu with keyboard/mouse is showing the missing .dll
( i did a system recovery, because aura creator doesnt work correctly, only shows red and white )

AURA is the biggest crap software i have ever seen. whats so difficult in programming a functional LED Controller.... a single Wemos can control tons of leds with tons of presets... and costs 5 euro.... but a ****in 2000 euro computer cant. its unbelievable
I wish someday Asus RGB Software works as expected.

also have same. fresh instal
l

Same here

i am on the 470 chipset asus rog cosair hero vii mb rog 2070 super gpu rog psu rog cooler windows 10pro rog keyboard cerberus mouse it all worked great untill monday 17/2/2020 update now i have nothing at all it seems once they sold u something they dont care serious cash my friend got all cheap stuff guess what he as no promions he got makes i never heard of i bought all rog and i feel like i been f@@ked all over dry aswell come on asus get your **** sorted we have payed good cash its been going on too long with armoury create

Rui Jorge Claro wrote:
Same here

Can we get an answer, please??????
this shouldn't be hard, for those of you that have their armoury crate working with this file, simply upload it with a description of where the .dll file goes

Please reply

I have the same problem on a x570-I Gaming. To fix the dll not found error under Apps & Features I have to uninstall "All MB". After that in Armoury Crate you search for updates (maybe restart your system and wait some time before) and it would find an update for the html part of the Mainboard. The dll error is gone but now the category loads some time and it shows nothing expect the standard background and a scrollbar.

vaccum_packed wrote:
I have the same problem on a x570-I Gaming. To fix the dll not found error under Apps & Features I have to uninstall "All MB". After that in Armoury Crate you search for updates (maybe restart your system and wait some time before) and it would find an update for the html part of the Mainboard. The dll error is gone but now the category loads some time and it shows nothing expect the standard background and a scrollbar.

That fixed it for me.

And my motherboard is showing properly now.
What fixed the original issue I had (things wouldn't update) was the new update that dropped like 3 days ago. I am thinking I had a corrupt driver somewhere and trying to fix it with the same version resulted in errors and whatnot because it won't install over something with the same version (for some reason) and since they dropped a newer version, The issue was fixed.

Now just to get Aura Creator to work........

Aura Creator is now spitting out that no devices are found when in Armoury crate everything is showing as it is supposed to.