Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array cekeu PC Specs
    cekeu PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore
    ProcessorIntel Core i9-10920X
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG27UQ
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse ROG Chakram Core

For my personal experience I do not recommend deleting the registry keys manually or with registry cleaner programs if you want to reinstall software afterwards
    Armory Crate UWP - Standard installation procedure
    https://www.asus.com/fr/support/FAQ/1037674/
    [Armoury Crate] Installation/Uninstallation
    https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654#1
    Last edited by cekeu; 03-08-2020 at 05:20 PM.

New ROGer Array

Angry Headache

This is still an issue...... now The error is back and the ALL MB is not showing up in installed programs so now the error is back after attempting a fresh install

And I also would love to figure out why my trident z rgb ram is not showing up still..... what driver controls that?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by cekeu View Post
    For my personal experience I do not recommend deleting the registry keys manually or with registry cleaner programs if you want to reinstall software afterwards
    Armory Crate UWP - Standard installation procedure
    https://www.asus.com/fr/support/FAQ/1037674/
    [Armoury Crate] Installation/Uninstallation
    https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654#1
    From personal experience thats the only way to get rid of it in its entirety. That's due to sloppy development of the uninstall and the rest of the programs.
    Last few have had issues really badly with this. Armory Crate.......LMAO!
    Whats sad is I can get Aura to work if I wipe all existence of current version and install the one on my MOBO update page from AUGUST EIGHT TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN!!!!

No that it works correctly or syncs with Crate or works with Ique but it will install and you do get a few different choices.
    My Choice? My MOBO lighting is covered up anyhow by vertical mount GPUS and the rest is left at default. If it hiccups (which happens every week or two) just shut it down and remove the power from the machine for a minute or two and it goes right back to default, no software needed.

Best solution for Aura? Forget you ever heard of it and just go with something else that works.......like anything else! Me I invested in Corair and Ique that actually works and it works 100% of the time and they are ruling the RGB scene ATM especially after the introduction of the QL series fans. They looked so good I moved a few of my older LL series to a different case and made a donation to the needy and installed QL fans.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array cekeu PC Specs
    cekeu PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore
    ProcessorIntel Core i9-10920X
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG27UQ
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse ROG Chakram Core

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixevo View Post
    This is still an issue...... now The error is back and the ALL MB is not showing up in installed programs so now the error is back after attempting a fresh install

And I also would love to figure out why my trident z rgb ram is not showing up still..... what driver controls that?
    The only problem I have with Armory Crate for now is that after the system goes to sleep the LEDs on the motherboard stay off and I have to restart Armory again to reactivate them.Corsair iCue software helps me because it supports the leds of the ROG card that I have.
    Last edited by cekeu; 07-20-2020 at 07:25 PM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixevo View Post

From my experience the LightningService installation is pretty wonky aswell as the rest. In C:\Programs\ASUS (not Programms (x86)) you should find some Folders containing "AAC". These are the modules for the different supportet Aura Hardware devices. When Amoury is installing an there is a - in best case very poorly described - error Lightning Service installtion just tops installing the other modules. In this case you get the 1.07.79 version from https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.html. When you extract the archive you will find there a folder LightningService\aac containing installations for many Aura compatible devices. From here you can choose you missing ones. If the setup asks to uninstall, just do at. From my experience it never managed to uninstall one. After that start the setup again. For TridentZ memory you need to run the AacSetup.exe. After that you go to Services-> LightingService and restart it, or you can reboot your pc, and it should show up in Armoury.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Anmerkung 2020-03-09 021904.jpg  

ROG Enthusiast Array antony209494 PC Specs
    antony209494 PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)Patriot Viper RGB 3200 CL16
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorSamsung 27CHG70
    Storage #1Adata SX8200
    Storage #2Western Digital WD10EARS-00MVWB0
    CPU CoolerAntec Kuhler H2o 620
    Power SupplyCorsair GS 800 2013
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by vaccum_packed View Post
    From my experience the LightningService installation is pretty wonky aswell as the rest. In C:\Programs\ASUS (not Programms (x86)) you should find some Folders containing "AAC". These are the modules for the different supportet Aura Hardware devices. When Amoury is installing an there is a - in best case very poorly described - error Lightning Service installtion just tops installing the other modules. In this case you get the 1.07.79 version from https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.html. When you extract the archive you will find there a folder LightningService\aac containing installations for many Aura compatible devices. From here you can choose you missing ones. If the setup asks to uninstall, just do at. From my experience it never managed to uninstall one. After that start the setup again. For TridentZ memory you need to run the AacSetup.exe. After that you go to Services-> LightingService and restart it, or you can reboot your pc, and it should show up in Armoury.
    That helped me get my DRAM rgb back (Patriot viper aac pack). I needed to install the ALL_MB aac too for my crosshair vi hero but it doesn't let me. Says a newer version is already installed but there is no ALL_MB entry in the programs list and armoury crate gives a dll missing problem. Corrupted setup....

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Hey Guys,

If you need to report any issues after installing the latest version of Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
    1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Windows already.
    5. Do you have Armoury II or Aura for Graphics Cards installed also.
    6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
    7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s) or Armoury Crate.
    8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
    9. Copy to clipboard your system info (Settings => About => App diagnostics => Check) and paste in your post.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	App Diagnostics.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	84800
    Please Include a screenshot of the Armoury Crate UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

ROG Enthusiast Array antony209494 PC Specs
    antony209494 PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)Patriot Viper RGB 3200 CL16
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorSamsung 27CHG70
    Storage #1Adata SX8200
    Storage #2Western Digital WD10EARS-00MVWB0
    CPU CoolerAntec Kuhler H2o 620
    Power SupplyCorsair GS 800 2013
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Hey Guys,

If you need to report any issues after installing the latest version of Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
    1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Windows already.
    5. Do you have Armoury II or Aura for Graphics Cards installed also.
    6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
    7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s) or Armoury Crate.
    8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
    9. Copy to clipboard your system info (Settings => About => App diagnostics => Check) and paste in your post.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	App Diagnostics.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	84800
    Please Include a screenshot of the Armoury Crate UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
    Report them where exactly? I don't see a sticky thread for armoury crate.

ROG Enthusiast Array SilenMar PC Specs
    SilenMar PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus - ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
    ProcessorIntel - Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair - Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4-3000
    Graphics Card #1EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 Hybrid
    Graphics Card #2EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 Hybrid
    MonitorBenQ - XL2546 24.5" 1920x1080 240Hz, Acer - XB271HU bmiprz 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz
    Storage #1Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 120GB
    Storage #2Seagate - BarraCuda Pro 6TB 3.5" 7200RPM x3
    CPU CoolerCorsair - H110
    CaseCorsair - Air 540 Silver ATX Mid Tower
    Power SupplyEVGA - SuperNOVA T2 1600W 80+ Titanium
    Keyboard Corsair - K95 RGB PLATINUM
    Mouse Logitech - G703 (Black) Wireless Optical
    Headset Kingston - HyperX Cloud Alpha
    Accessory #1 Noctua - NF-F12
    Accessory #2 Noctua - NF-A14 x2
    Accessory #3 Noctua - NF-P14s redux x4

lol. I've told ROG players or whoever many times already. The fastest way to solve this issue is an OS reinstallation.
    Armoury Crate or whatever is an incompatible Windows disaster. I guess the low-paid over-working low-skilled green devs have to open a support ticket to Microsoft every time they encounter an bug.
    Last edited by SilenMar; 05-06-2020 at 06:29 PM.
    components in PCPartPicker
    Intel 8700K - 5.1GHz core, 5.0GHz cache, 1.37v
    EVGA FTW3 1080Ti Hybrid SLI - 2.0GHz core, 12GHz memory
    Asus Maximus X Hero
    Corsair Dominator 16x4GB - 3000MHz default XMP 15-17-17-35
    Fire Strike 36838 Extreme 25250 Ultra 14464

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Al3xG PC Specs
    Al3xG PC Specs
    MotherboardB360-F Gaming
    Processori7-8700
    Graphics Card #1Strix 3080 OC
    Monitor27UK650 4k
    Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Delta C
    Mouse Pad Balteus
    OS Win 10 20H2
    Accessory #1 Aura Terminal

Quote Originally Posted by SilenMar View Post
    lol. I've told ROG players or whoever many times already. The fastest way to solve this issue is an OS reinstallation.
    Armoury Crate or whatever is an incompatible Windows disaster. I guess the low-paid over-working low-skilled green devs have to open a support ticket to Microsoft every time they encounter an bug.
    That is right. I used Aura sync and Armoury 2 for the long time and I decided to install Crate to check what asus finally did with it. But after installation the Rog devices tabs were empty, buy aura sync detected devices. So i uninstall crate manually, delete every thing of it, because ASUS did not do common uninstaller and some things just will not delete. So after that AURA sync could not start at all because of lightning service error, i tried everything is possible (even deleting lastprofile.xml did not help), but it did not work anymore. After reinstalling the OS its working just FINE FOR NOW ( NANI!?) I can't believe to that. So if u try reinstall versions of the software you probably may have a problem.

Im glad that ASUS go to the right direction but still a lot of futures are missing. Such as ASUS have to make AURA TERMINAL the device with its options to control, beside of AURA sync mode. I really miss that, and would like to see VGA Light contol tab along with TERMINAL too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast