Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorSamsung 27CHG70
    Storage #1Adata SX8200
    Storage #2Western Digital WD10EARS-00MVWB0
    CPU CoolerAntec Kuhler H2o 620
    Power SupplyCorsair GS 800 2013
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by SilenMar View Post
    lol. I've told ROG players or whoever many times already. The fastest way to solve this issue is an OS reinstallation.
    You realize how ridiculous even saying that is right? Having to reintal the entire OS for a piece of s**t sloppy program to work! I have already made a post about: They need to provide us with a separate CLEAN UNISTALLER. At this point it is much easier to do that than find out all that's wrong with this half-assed developed app rather than redesigning it from the ground up. Not that they shouldn't do that, but this will take ages. Until then they owe us at least a way to fight the problem ourselves.

ROG Enthusiast Array SilenMar PC Specs
    SilenMar PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus - ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
    ProcessorIntel - Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair - Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4-3000
    Graphics Card #1EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 Hybrid
    Graphics Card #2EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 Hybrid
    MonitorBenQ - XL2546 24.5" 1920x1080 240Hz, Acer - XB271HU bmiprz 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz
    Storage #1Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 120GB
    Storage #2Seagate - BarraCuda Pro 6TB 3.5" 7200RPM x3
    CPU CoolerCorsair - H110
    CaseCorsair - Air 540 Silver ATX Mid Tower
    Power SupplyEVGA - SuperNOVA T2 1600W 80+ Titanium
    Keyboard Corsair - K95 RGB PLATINUM
    Mouse Logitech - G703 (Black) Wireless Optical
    Headset Kingston - HyperX Cloud Alpha
    Accessory #1 Noctua - NF-F12
    Accessory #2 Noctua - NF-A14 x2
    Accessory #3 Noctua - NF-P14s redux x4

Quote Originally Posted by antony209494 View Post
    You realize how ridiculous even saying that is right? Having to reintal the entire OS for a piece of s**t sloppy program to work! I have already made a post about: They need to provide us with a separate CLEAN UNISTALLER. At this point it is much easier to do that than find out all that's wrong with this half-assed developed app rather than redesigning it from the ground up. Not that they shouldn't do that, but this will take ages. Until then they owe us at least a way to fight the problem ourselves.
    As ridiculous as it sounds, it is really the truth if you want the crap to work.
    30 minutes reinstallation turns out to be faster comparing to actually fix the **** coded by some low-skilled monkeys who are probably in China getting 30-bucks-a-day salary that is guaranteed not going to have quality products.
    Last edited by SilenMar; 05-11-2020 at 11:45 PM.
    components in PCPartPicker
    Intel 8700K - 5.1GHz core, 5.0GHz cache, 1.37v
    EVGA FTW3 1080Ti Hybrid SLI - 2.0GHz core, 12GHz memory
    Asus Maximus X Hero
    Corsair Dominator 16x4GB - 3000MHz default XMP 15-17-17-35
    Fire Strike 36838 Extreme 25250 Ultra 14464

Banned Array

Asus really need to sort their **** uninstall should mean if i reinstall it i get out of box experience, there no reset button or anything every bootup it does not remember rgb profiles turns of all the lights giving me middle finger instead it was working fine before now it does not, i cant even uninstall it properly let alone reinstall properly cos of all the extra bloatware remembering all settings, this my last asus motherboard i buy unless they fix this crap, it did't matter before but now that it does asus software is the worst piece of software if ever had to work with, i am 100% certain if i learned to code i would do better job then whoever made the armory app

And why does it have to load up a command prompt box on every boot have to be visible just to have profiles working, this is ridicilous i should not see this kind of crap ever at all as normal user unless i choose to, guess i have to do another clean install redownload all crap again cos Microsoft is just as bad these days they think its oke that full format is required to remove bunch of microsoft store related folders instead of being able to detect previous installed programs on another drive saving me few hours of downloading.

I just had an ear infection and now i hear my own voice breathing at 1000x the volume especially when i am in stress, i am very much in stress today thanks to this awfull piece of software for the love of god fix your ****, i have a router that has adaptive QoS support THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL 300€ FOR A GOD DAMN BRICK THAT IS NO BETTER THEN A DEFAULT ROUTER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
    Last edited by Arokhantos; 07-16-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3