cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QCode bd

memetic
Level 7
Rampage V Extreme 10 Edition is stuck on Q Code bd. I tried load optimized defaults, flashback, and even flashed the latest BIOS. I cannot get the board to boot. Can anyone please help me, please

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

timothy34
Level 7
did you find solution for that?
i think i have the exact problem, only able to boot to bios after i did clear cmos
and i got `when raid configuration was built ensure to set sata configuration to raid mode` and i dont know why either

Hi -
Suffered the same problem for years, blaming memory configuration all along, until I finally disconnected the OC panel. No problem since.

Axle_Grease
Level 7
memetic wrote:
Rampage V Extreme 10 Edition is stuck on Q Code bd. I tried load optimized defaults, flashback, and even flashed the latest BIOS. I cannot get the board to boot. Can anyone please help me, please

Thank you.

Try switching off the power supply for a few minutes. This always works with my R5E upon failing to boot after months of not being a capricious piece of cr_p.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." -- Unknown