New ROGer Array

Asus g531gt lightzones option gone from armoury crate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lighzones.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	82787

I tried resetting the pc. Still nothing worked. Updated everything to latest still this is happening. Please anyone help.

New ROGer Array

Angry

Indeed... Same thing for me. I just want the keyboard lights on, and lightzone off. No way to configure that anymore with armoury crate.
    Also, Aura Sync menu and its effects are not working... Now it's only possible to change the lights in the Device icon (which popup to a single icon, SYSTEM, requiring another click.................) and then go for "lightning" menu. That one works.

But it's still impossible to turn off lightzone and keep keyboard on.

Sorry for long text, but these kind of configurations (which should be basic) are making me go nuts

New ROGer Array

Now, it seems that aura creator is compatible with this laptop. However... cannot separate light zones from keyboard and bottom. You can create one dark layer for bottom lights, and other one, let's say red, for keyboard. Guess what!.. One of those layers will control all zones, randomly.

Incredible how can someone mess up simple light configurations

New ROGer Array

So,
    1.) is retarded who invented the blinking red light after sleep PC. You can´t sleep near him...
    2.) This option from Armoury Crate missing when you install the AURA Creator. There can set the 6 light zones how it will be light.

New ROGer Array

I also find this forum a bit odd... It's rare an official help, and also people in same situation :S am I the only one here, who cannot configure the lights? I just want the keyboard and not the bottom side on... Super simple.. C'mon

New ROGer Array

Lot of updates for something I have no idea what it is exactly. Issue remains... Absolutely no form to separate keyboard lights from downside lights. How is this possible? Expensive laptop with such stupid issues.... hot damn