cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Service Config Patch Not Updating

bgrady2288
Level 7
MyASUS liveupdate is notifying me of an Armoury Crate Service Config Patch the past month or two. I attempt to update, but it never does just spins forever and then I reboot. It notifies me of this update every 4 hours, getting super annoying suppressing it. Eventually I'll just turn off notifications all together, but wanted to check here first. Is this a known problem? Did a quick forum search and couldn't find anything specific.

3 REPLIES 3

Chevtex
Level 7
bgrady2288 wrote:
MyASUS liveupdate is notifying me of an Armoury Crate Service Config Patch the past month or two. I attempt to update, but it never does just spins forever and then I reboot. It notifies me of this update every 4 hours, getting super annoying suppressing it. Eventually I'll just turn off notifications all together, but wanted to check here first. Is this a known problem? Did a quick forum search and couldn't find anything specific.

I have exactly the same issue on my Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701GXR. I have had tried closing all the present working Armoury application and services in the background, though still no positive outcome. The MyAsus app sends notifications regualry but the wheel is spining endlessly.

Similar laptop model also; ROG Zephyrus S GX701

bgrady2288 wrote:
Similar laptop model also; ROG Zephyrus S GX701

Same model, same issue here. The MyASUS notifications for the update that are triggered every 10 minutes by default are getting frustrating.