New ROGer Array

Rog strix scope deluxe how do i toggle between function keys and media function

hey I bought a Rog strix scope deluxe keyboard and I cant get the f5 keys to f12 to work
    the booklet says press fn+ins but there the same key to toggle between function keys and media function toggle.

I press f5 or to f12 I get the keyboard language small 3 or 0's, when trying to use the f-keys, to make binds in game's and record software like nvidia.
    that being said the all the keyboard binds work like mute sound minimize. from f5 to f12.

is there a secret key combo to use the ins fn lock ? to get the function keys to work like normal ?

also the firmware is up to date.
    I use rog armor crate software, with my maximus xi board
    and armory 2 doesn't show the keyboard even if I un-sync the keyboard. from armor crate.

any1 know what's going on ?

New ROGer Array SlabKing PC Specs
    SlabKing PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-H
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8500
    Memory (part number)CMK16GX4M2A2666C16R
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX970 Gaming
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo 500GB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240V
    CaseFractal Design R5
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850i
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 450
    OS Windows 10

Hey fella,

You need to hold the Fn key (between Right Alt and Context Menu i.e. two keys to the right of the Spacebar) and Insert to toggle the media and function keys from F5 to F12. The fourth keybaord lock light should light up to indicate that the media keys have been switched off.