cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 6263.dll and 6261.dll is missing

Sagnol
Level 7
I am trying to change settings in my keyboard,mouse in Armoury crate app but it says that 6263.dll and 6261.dll is missing...
I tried reinstalling,cleaning regedit,removing all asus apps but still no luck, does anyone have those dll's or a fix?
9 REPLIES 9

antony209494
Level 7
Same problem here. It used to work, then I reinstalled it and now it doesn't. Spent hours installing, unistalling and wiping remains of old files, services and registry entries but nothing works. It is unbelievable how buggy/bad armoury crate.

Re
Level 10
have u downloaded the newest version of ac from ms store? there is an diagnosis tool now implemented

THIS SOFTWARE IS COMPLETE ****!!!
E7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7.dll not found in system
6215.dll not found in system

No devices are shown!

I've installed and reinstalled all severall time

Have any of you found a solution guys ?

lahceneamine wrote:
Have any of you found a solution guys ?

I had this problem for my two asus devices: a motherboard model prime b450 plus and a Pugio rog mouse. Both devices, in armoury crate, showed a blank page with a dll missing. Then, I received and applied two HAL updates. The result is this: now devices page shows the app backround, no error messages but... is empty. Lol... what a fantastic progress... Is it a joke, asus?

I just got that too, went from the dll error to the black screen with both my Delta Headset and PUGIO Mouse.

lahceneamine wrote:
I just got that too, went from the dll error to the black screen with both my Delta Headset and PUGIO Mouse.

Don't try to reinstall, clean, reboot or other else. It's totally useless. I don't want to format my whole system just for this crappy software. I'm going to upgrade my rig in near future, so I will choose to give my money to another brand with better software and LED environment (Aura Sync is another example of how bad is Asus on his own software).
For your Pugio, use armoury II. It's still able to update it and to configure dpi, calibration and so on.

now my mouse is fine pugio but my 240 cooler fan page is blank please help but with my mouse went you right click on devices list two one is blank one is working wtf

karlkimpton87 wrote:
now my mouse is fine pugio but my 240 cooler fan page is blank please help but with my mouse went you right click on devices list two one is blank one is working wtf

I've read somewhere that you can get back your fan control by deleting "aioFAN.xml" that you can find in "ProgramData/Asus/ArmourySDK/AIO". Afterwards launch Armoury Crate and check.
If you have the PUGIO working (no black screen / no dll missing error) could you please share your "ArmourySDK" folder please ? I might found a fix for everyone's dll problem with that.
Thank you.