cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dream PC

Giannis996
Level 9
Hello guys i decided to make a good pc for professional gaming and the following are the things that i searched and believed that are the best for the pc i want to build ...I dont care about how much money ill spend(father is paying :p) and i would like your suggestings to the following items

MotherBoard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

Prossesor: Intel Core i7 3960X 3.3Ghz Extreme Edition

RAM Memories: 4x Corsair Vengeance — 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit

PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W

Graphic Cards: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 (1 Optional)

Case: Obsidian Series 800D Full-Tower Case

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB

Optical Drive: Asus BW-12B1LT

I would also like if you recomend me a good water colling system (i want also the motherboard to be water cooled)
Sorry for my bad english 😛
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB
4 REPLIES 4

chrsplmr
Level 18
Hard to argue with that build .. not my favorite memory .. but that should scream.

Personally I prefer the CrossHair V Formula with 2X79's and wait for the 4.2FX.. but thats me..
best of luck... very nice .. Welcome to you and Father.c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
It looks very well thought out and with you going Intel you shouldn't have a single problem with the memory. As to the Water cooling If I remember correctly EK makes the best for that system so look at their catalog at http://www.ekwaterblocks.com/

UltraNEO_
Level 11
For professional gaming you wouldn't need a six-core, twelve thread processor...
and the memory would most definitely have to go!! My first hand experience of the stuff sucks.
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

thank you guys for your responses ill find more inforamtion and be more carefull before i order the stuff and sorry that i posted my treat at wrong place 😛
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB