cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues With Aura Software

Chris99
Level 7
Asus, first why is your software such junk? There are almost always problems with your junk software. Just hire some talented people to code your software, the people that currently do it are garbage.

Second, all of the sudden Windows 10 is not allowing an older version (that was working) to run. It says that it is a risk to my computer... Probably because you didn't verify it with Microsoft, the publisher is "unverified". So, I go and install the current version and now it crashes every time I try and start it... What can I do here? I bought your LED strips and that is the only way to control them... Yet, your garbage software wont work...

I'm kind of pissed at this point, as I also posted a thread about a flickering PG258Q that no one responded to... A SECOND flickering PG258Q.

EDIT: Not sure how, but I went in and deleted the lightingservice last profile after uninstalling and that seemed to fix this. It really does amaze me that Asus software is so buggy.
1 REPLY 1

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Chris99 wrote:
Asus, first why is your software such junk? There are almost always problems with your junk software. Just hire some talented people to code your software, the people that currently do it are garbage.
It really does amaze me that Asus software is so buggy.

Here, here. While the hardware rocks, man, the software?!?! The service also...