ROG Member Array AMDGuru PC Specs
    AMDGuru PC Specs
    MotherboardGIGABYTE Z170X Gaming GT
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 6700k (Skylake)
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance Blue LED PC24,000 @ 3,000 MHz DDR 4
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX ROG RX 480
    Graphics Card #2ASUS STRIX ROG RX 480
    MonitorASUS MG278Q 2k 144Hz - x2
    Storage #1Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD - 256GB (Active)
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro SATA SSD - 512GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H105
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 650D - The greatest case EVER from Corsair
    Power SupplyCorsair Professional Series Platinum AX860i
    Keyboard GIGABYTE Force K7 Stealth Gaming with LED
    Mouse GIGABYTE M6980X with LED
    OS Windows 10 PRO
    Network RouterASUS AC66U

Core i9 9900KS

I just purchased the parts I need for a new build. I'm running a 9900KS and a Z390 Maximus XI Formula. This is my first ever ASUS motherboard, so I'm not familiar with the BIOS. I still need to build the system, but was hoping people here could help me with the overclocking and power settings. My questions relate to the PL2, TAU, VCCIO and Vcore settings. Also, the AVX offset. Anyone who could help me with the BIOS settings related to these settings, that would be greatly appreciated. Before I install the OS, I just want to make sure the BIOS settings are correct.

I'm not sure how the 9900KS will be different from the 9900k, but I'm sure there are very experienced overclockers here that can help me. I'm new to overclocking and want to learn.

I will play Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and want to know how to turn off six of the cores and overclock the other two. I'm hoping to achieve 5.2 GHz on those two cores. I'm using the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO cooler and Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut for cooling. Again, any help will be so appreciated. Thanks

#ROGbuilds
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Parts for the new build - 2019.jpg